Jamais Vu

Ok! So as you can tell from the title... I listened to the album.... and IT WAS A BOP!!! Besides that, can anyone tell me why Suga's voice is so FREAKIN DEEP in Boy With Love??!!!? Like, I can't handle it!
Anyways, onto the chapter!

__________\(^•^)/__________
*Flashback*
"You hope WHO doesn't tell anyone WHAT?!"
"Umm....Nothing"
*End of Flashback*

Ever since that day, Jimin decided to just not talk to Yoongi. So, he didn't talk to Yoongi all of Spring Break, no texts, calls, not even a simple 'hey! How are you?'. He was scared. Scared that Jackson was actually gonna do what he said he would do. It was the last day of Spring Break and he didn't know what to do, so he decided to just go to a cafe that was down the street from his mom's house. He brushed his teeth, got dressed, and headed toward the door.
The bell chimed indicating that he just entered the beautiful cafe. While he was trying to find a seat, he caught his eye on an oddly familiar guy, but the only problem was...

Did Jimin know anybody with.....

PURPLE HAIR???!!!!!???

Jimin didn't know what to think at that point until he saw the guy raise his up from his phone. That when his heart started quickening in its pace....

It was Yoongi.

The one person he was afraid to see right now. Jimin was about to start walking out of the cafe when Yoongi spoke. "Jimin, we need to talk." He said in a calm but stern voice, and as much as Jimin hated it, he couldn't distance himself from Yoongi any longer. He walked up to the booth and sat down, slightly shaking under Yoongi's gaze. "Why haven't you talked to me?" He said a bit angry. "I've just, umm, just been busy?" Jimin mentally questioned himself for the dumb answer. "Jimin, don't lie to me. You know you can tell me anything right?"
"I can't!" "And why is that?!" Yoongi started to get really mad. "Because if I tell you, you'll hate me! You'll h-hate me and you'll never w-want to b-be my best friend again!" Yoongi's heart immediately softened at his words. "Jimin, look at me." Jimin slowly looked up from his lap. "I will always care about you no matter what, and I DEFINITELY would never hate you!"
That's when Jimin couldn't keep it a secret anymore. He quickly got up, grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the cafe into a little alleyway. "You have to promise not to tell anybody" Jimin said, quite nervous. "I promise" Yoongi assured. Jimin then slowly took his hat off to reveal two black cat ears that matched perfectly his his strawberry-blonde hair. Yoongi looked at them in shock. "Are those real?!" He said, somehow managing to not stutter, as he reached out to touch them. His eyes widened when he felt that they were in fact real. "Oh. My. Gosh!" He whisper-yelled. Jimin started to panic a bit. "Please tell me that you don't hate me! I just want somebody t-" "Jimin! It's okay, you look adorable with them!"
Jimin was so happy that he started crying. No one had ever excepted him before. He ran to Yoongi and hugged him. Little did they know that someone was watching the whole thing unravel.

Jimin loved the feeling of being hugged by Yoongi. Deep down, he knew he would have to pay for this. But he just wanted to be held by Yoongi right now...

Because Jimin was broken and Yoongi was his 'remedy'
________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter! I just wanted to keep you guys updated. Also, should I do a little space Jimin! book after this one? Let me know!
Anyways....
LOVE YOU
MA PEACHES!!🍑