For Better or For Worse

"Jimin!" His mom called out, waiting for his response, but all she got was a soft "hmm" coming from the younger. "Jimin! Your gonna be late for your first day of college!" As soon as she said that, Jimin lazily rolled out from his bed and ate breakfast. After that, he went back upstairs to get dressed.
     Jimin lived in a two-story house with his mom. After his mom and dad's divorce, he promised that he would never leave her side. Unfortunately, he would have to break that promise in 30 minutes.  Jimin was a cat hybrid, but he was unlike any other. Usually, hybrids are scared naturally due to them being cats or bunnies. But for Jimin's case, he had panic disorder, which made him afraid of the even the slightest bit of rain pouring down. He always stayed inside his room, away from the world. Now he has to go to college, where his life would change for better...or for worse.
     "Mom, please don't make me go to college! I want to stay with you!" Jimin started pleading, hoping his mom would change her mind. "Jimin, you have nothing to be scared of." His mom said reassuringly. "And besides, you need to step of your room sometimes. You can't stay there forever." "But..." Jimin paused before shedding a tear. "What if they laugh at me?" Jimin's mom placed her hand on her son's face, wiping his tear away. " No matter what happens, just know that I love you for your cat ears and your disorder." She had said lovingly, kissing his cheek before she got up from her chair. "Ok Jimin! We have to go now!" O-okay mom..." Jimin said, fear trailing behind his voice. During the silent drive to the college, he kept thinking one particular phrase over and over.
             This could change his life for better,
                                  Or for worse.
________________________________                 
BAM!! First chapter/ introduction done guys! Comment below how it was! Also, updates may be slow because of how many activities ( mostly volunteering and listening to BTS Fake Love XD) I have to do. Again, I'm truly sorry if updates are slow sometimes. Anyways, comment and vote on this book! Love you!! ❤️