Chapter 2 - Blue eyed hottie

Start from the beginning

His facial expressions were really cute and I didn't even realize how close he had gotten to me. He was literally right in front of me.

All of a sudden Trevor walked into the room, "Hey Ava, want to show me where the bathroom is? And then tell me why Jack is in here when he said he had to pee?" He said raising an eyebrow.

Me and Jack laughed at the same time, "This idiot got lost, too. But c'mon I'll show you where it is." I said, walking out of the room with all of my belongings and taking two lefts with the boys hot on my tail. I decided that I had worked out enough for the day.

"Okay, the bathrooms right there." I said pointing to a door right in front of us. Trevor quickly hopped into the bathroom, leaving just me and Jack again.

We started talking about random things and actually found out we had a lot in common. Then when Trevor came out and Jack went in, we talked as well, but not nearly as much as me and Jack did.

Once they were out of the bathroom I spoke up, "Are you two tart tarts done now? I need to shower." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Actually..." Trevor said scratching the back of his neck. "I kind of need you to show us how to get back outside. But you should come with us in the pool! It's a beautiful day." He said getting excited.

I sighed, "Maybe for like 15 minutes at the most. I have an important call in like 30 minutes." I said.

"Oooooo Ava has a hot dateeeee." Trevor said in a teasing way.
I groaned, my face getting red, "It's not like that at all, I promise" I said, noticing Jacks facial expression change a little bit. I couldn't tell what it was though.

After showing the boys where the pool was I headed upstairs to change. I put on a bikini that was a baby pink top, and then a white pair of bottoms. The light colors made my body look super tan, which was pretty good considering I hadn't tanned much this summer.

I threw my hair into a ponytail and headed back outside to see all of my brothers hanging out in the pool with Wills friends as well. I instantly went over to the tanning beds putting on my sunglasses and sitting down. Max came up to me, holding his floaties in his hand. He could swim really well, but Gen always wants him to wear them because he always rough houses with the boys.

"Can you put these on for me, pretty please?" He said with a cute smile.
"Of course bubby." I said blowing then up and putting them on his arms. He thanked me and instantly jumped into the pool, our dog Bailey following him.

"Ava come in the pool." Josh said, sending a splash my way from the pool.
I gasped at the cool water hitting my warm skin.
"I'll think about it." I said with a devilish smirk on my face.
I closed my eyes again until I felt two arms picking me up and over their shoulders. I opened my eyes to see Quinn.
"No no no. Put me down!" I said banging on Quinn's back. But it was no use.

The only response I got was the feeling of water splashing.

I rose up from the water, shooting Quinn a death glare. I chased him around the pool hopping on his back until I heard someone yell, "Chicken Fight"

I was thrown on someone's shoulders and I look down to see Spencer. He gave me a smirk as we ran to go get Jack and Trevor, attacking them with all of our might. We eventually won against everyone, doing our victory dances around the pool.

Before I realized, it was dark and I realized what I had forgot.
"Fucking shit!" I said jumping out of the water.
"Oooo I'm gonna tell mom." John said from the pool. I looked at him and groaned, taking a ten dollar bill from my phone case and handing it to him so he would be quite.