Wonderful Morning News

You awake in your bedroom, light shining through a sliver in your F/C curtains. You groan and roll over, not wanting to get out of bed, enjoying the small bit of sleep you managed to get.

Ever since you can remember, you have suffered with night terrors, never anything in particular, just ever now and then, usually about a man and a snake, everything was in silhouettes, so you could never make sense of it.

You roll out of bed and plod down the hall to the bathroom. Switching on the shower, you start to remove your clothes and feel the warmth from the steam on your fairly cold body. Slowly stepping in, you close your eyes and let out a small sigh. This was heaven.

Once you finish up, you hop out of the shower and wrap a towel around your body, and one around you H/C H/L hair. Unlocking the door, you hear a surprised squeak and your name being called from downstairs. It was your mum, sounding a little too excited at this time of the morning.

"Let me get dressed and I'll be right down" you call to her, a little confused.

Walking back to your room, your head is swirling with thoughts, what has gotten her so hyped up?

You slip on a F/C tank top and some F/C leggings and make your way downstairs.

As you turn the corner, your mum looks at you with wide gleaming eyes. You're dad is sat at the kitchen table, newspaper on one side and his breakfast on the other, a small smile apparent on his lips. Confusion even more apparent on your features, you glance down to your mums outstretched hand, a small envelope between her dainty fingers. You raise an eyebrow and slowly take the envelope for her, reading the address and slowly flipping it over to see a deep red wax seal.

Slowly peeling it open, you pull out the off white paper, eyes skimming over the words, as you slowly realise what this letter was about. A wide grin spreads across your face as your eyes grew wide, you never would have thought you would be following in your brothers footsteps, it was rarely heard of that siblings with muggle parents would both become a witch or wizard. You squeal in excitement, tightly hugging your mum, tears in your eyes.

You were going to Hogwarts!!

Sorry its so short DX I will hopefully update quickly, and hopefully it wont be cringy