"huh?" he looked at her, angrily.

"stop." he added.

for some reason that made her furious, he was the one who started it, she fell for his trap; she didn't know he stilled loved loved jennie.  if he did, why did he kiss her?

"YOU STARTED IT!" she stated, he clenched his jaw. 

"THEN LETS BREAK UP!" he yelled back. tears became visble in her eyes. 

"WE'LL BREAK UP ANYWAY, STOP WITH THIS!" he spitted.  her lips shuttered, as she bit them. she sniffled looking down then back at him.

crack

she nodded, "fine.." she weakly agreed.  she turned on her heels, walking away. not beleving this, all the memories- out the window. 

all the love--out the window. 

she gave herself to him, 

she loved him, 

she wanted him, 

she did everything for him.

but afterall, it's a toxic love.

she soon turned the corner, were she dropped her umbrella, bending down; hugging her knees. she weeped as the sky over her weeped with her. 

jungkook sat down on the bench, as he shakily breathed out putting his hands over his mouth as he cried. 

not for loosing jennie but, 

for loosing minseon

- 4 weeks later -

jungkook sat down in namjoon's office. "jungkook, i just wanted to let you know, jennie's first mission today. she requsted it herself infacted."namjoon chuckled, jungkook just nodded. 

"she requested to kill minon-mension-minseon. ah, yes minseon." jungkook snapped his head, "what?"

namjoon  shrugged, "something about revenge." jungkook knew jennie loved him alot, but not this much after all he's just a stupid boy.

"when's her mission?" jungkook asked, "oh, it just started." jungkook's eye's widened, as he stood up and dashed out the door. 

"wa- aish, that boy." namjoon shook his head.

jungkook dashed through the night, trying to head to minseons apartment.