"Uraiah, why are you being like this? Let me come with you!" Tayla cried out.

Uraiah grabbed onto the arm of one of the Paramedics lifting her up onto the stretcher, "Please don't let her get on with me."

"Yes ma'am," The man said nodding his head.

The paramedics slowly roll her out of the room with Tayla in follow. The paramedic woman stopped her, "If she does not wish for you to come with her, then respect it."

"Bitch move!" Tayla said struggling to get out of the door.

"Ma'am, I need for you to calm down!"

"Ma'am!"

"Ma'am!"....

This is what all Uraiah heard when she was being rushed out of the mall and onto the ambulance.

"Lord Jesus, now I have to pay $5,000 for the wee woo ride." Uraiah thought to herself.

...
1:16 P.M.
March 31st
Saturday

(we're going to try first person now)

The beeping of the hospital machine is what woke me up. I had an IV in my arm and my head was hurting like hell from that hard ass floor I hit it on. My clothes were still on and I started feeling disgusted with myself. I felt like this was all unnecessary because I only hit my head. I didn't break any limbs and I didn't have any stab wounds. So, why in the hell all these machines hooked up to me? I realized the room was empty, my mother was not even here. I guess she really chose her precious work over me. Disappointment attacked my heart, strangling it and making the familiar feeling of depression take its rightful place, again.

I was stupid for not letting Tayla come, I'm sure she would've kept me company. It's just that I felt a strange feeling and I knew whatever was going to happen wouldn't end well. I still don't feel safe from Ladarius and this hospital won't put a barrier in whatever he's trying to do. I'm still wondering about that guy who was dressed in all black. I couldn't really see his face clearly but all I remember was that nice hair cut he had.

My thoughts were interrupted by a male nurse opening the door with a smile. He was light skin with an upcoming beard as his facial hair and a nice cut with a zig zag design on the side. The male nurse sent me another smile and looked out of the blinds, closing them shortly after. 

"Um, what are you doing? I like the sun giving the room a natural light look." I said softly.

"I'd rather not." The man's voice was familiar and I couldn't recognize who it was.

I opened my mouth to say something but clamped my mouth shut. I refuse to get out of character and seem like a crazy lunatic. The man was very sexy and I couldn't stop looking at his muscles. They looked like they were about burst out of the short sleeves which made me light headed a bit. The man walked closer to me and stared at me as if I was a beautiful sight to his eyes. I shrank back a little, intimidated by his presence and stature raiding onto my body. Was I a beautiful piece of art or something? Because obviously, it seems like he can't get enough of THIS. *smirks*

(trying present in dialogue)

"Is there something on my face?" I say starting to use both of my hands to rub my face slowly.

"No, but there's something on it that I so dearly want to do this to." The man says latching his lips onto mine and kissing them passionately.

The astonishment I presented to him for a small number of seconds was just a short memory because my body started to instantly feel with sparks, then followed by fireworks erupting through my veins. The kiss lasted for a rather long time and I didn't understand why I wasn't pushing him off of me. His lips were soft, a reddish pink, with a plump appearance to it, making me suck on them harder because I wanted to suck them off of his face.

He pulled back, doing us a favor, so we could catch our breath to possibly go for another round. This feeling was new for me, it's genuine and a feeling like no other. It has my body being submissive under his touch, having my heart beat rapidly and heavily under my chest. Additionally, The feeling created waterfalls in between my legs and have thoughts that I never knew I could think of. He was breathing heavily with his icy minty breath intertwining with the oxygen coming through my nose. It was a heavenly scent making me close my eyes and a bliss of pleasure. I cherish smells with the most intricacy because a good smell calms me or makes me hungry!

"Wh-Why did you do that?" I say softly gazing at his deep dark eyes holding waves of emotions.

"I've been waiting to do it ever since I visited you in the bathroom, am I familiar now..Uraiah?" The man says with a smirk winking at me with a devious smile after.

I didn't respond, my eyes held fear and astonishment. Black dots started to interrupt my vision but I only shook my head to be strong. I refuse to faint because fainting wasn't accurate to any of the problems that I currently face. Bravery is the key to seem like a tough human being because people will chew you up and spit you out! Just like that because they're heartless and self-oriented.

I swallowed my fear and spoke up. "Wait, Wait, Wait. So you're telling me you're that creepy guy who was dressed in all black and talking to me through the vent and then scared the living shit out of me?" I ask folding my arms and raising an eyebrow.

"In the flesh, baby. However, I wouldn't use 'creepy' in this sense. Try using handsome and breathtaking." He winks sitting in the chair beside the hospital bed.

"Hmpf," I thought to myself looking down at the ugly green and red speckled tiled floor.

"So what's your name? Also, do you have something to do with that white boy Maximillion?" I say cocking my head to the side.

"Why should I tell you? Just so you could turn me into the police? Even if I did go to jail, I'll get right out, come for that ass, and claim what's rightfully mine." The man says.

"First off all, I'm not a possession. I'm nothing that you own. I own myself; me, myself, and I! Get it right. Try again next year, playa! Also, you didn't answer my question. " I say rolling my neck and rolling my eyes.

"I hope them bitches get stuck. You betta watch who you talking to because I ain't the one, princess. You'll respect me forever and always. You mine, regardless of your words, threats, and anything you put against me. You're mine, M-I-N-E. Mine!" The man says quickly getting out of his seat and coming towards the hospital bed.

He shut me up with his words and I was completely intimidated by him. His words grounded my mind, my thoughts, and my words, making my submissive to whatever he was going to say next. I just met him and I didn't know a man could have this much affect on me. I'm only 18 for fucks sake.

"Ah, yes, your daughter is in that room. Mr.Singletary is currently doing a check up, once he leaves you can go in. Anything else, Ma'am?" A faint feminine voice said on the other side of the wall.

Mr.Singletary quickly ran over to pick up his stethoscope and place it on my heart, with his clip board in the other hand. He checked the machines and made sure everything was operating and doing its job. Before he left, he said, "Be ready." His sentence made my arousal and fear surface. I quickly shoved those feelings away and held a smile for my mother. The door knob twisted slowly and my mother walked in with a weak smile AND a mysterious man behind him. I lifted my eyebrows with confusion, was he the guy she had dinner with?

"U-Uh, Hey moma." I say softly.

She placed her purse on the chair that Mr.Singletary had sat in previously.

"Hey, girl. You doing alright? The doctor told me you have a severe concussion and you're going to be in here for a few days for examination." My mother said with a sad facial expression and worry.

Excuse me? Severe concussion? Examination? AH FEW DAYS!? No ma'am...Noooo ma'am