Day 1.9: I've become what?! True First Boss Fight in a crystal cave!

...

...

"Gah!" THAT IS TOO CLOSE! I almost drowned and get a "Game Over", right at the beginning no less.

I look around and I can safely say that... whoever dig this pit is an ass. I mean who drops a person into a deep pool and then leave it to luck to see if that person survives?! It's a miracle I didn't break any of my bones at all.

I look up and I can tell it is impossible for me to climb this hole out. The sky looks so far away and thank goodness it is still blue. It would be bad if it is in orange hue. Oh wait, I would be dead if it is evening.

I sigh and open my character status to check my current HP and SP. Hopefully, in that short time, I manage to recover a slight amount of SP back. Though I highly doubt that as the entire game system is heavily base on HDN itself.

Though now I notice that there is no HUD for my status, weird. I will check it in the Settings later once I check my stats.

Yikes, it seems I take quite a lot of damage and my SP is nearly depleted

Yikes, it seems I take quite a lot of damage and my SP is nearly depleted. I guess I can only make 33 more normal shots before I am a dead man for sure. But I'm worried about the Ancient Dragon and the girls. Will Neptune and the others get here in time to take it down? I don't know but I know my current objective is to get out of here.

But first, HUD. I open up the Settings menu and search around for the HUD option and, lo and behold, turns out I can turn it on... only in dungeons. Fair enough I suppose, since there won't be any battles in the safe zone.

Once I turn it on, at the top right corner of my vision, there is my HUD for my health and a picture of... a girl?

Huh? Why is it a girl? I am a boy, so it shouldn't be a girl. Wait a second... is it me or my chest feels heavier?

"What the heck?" I mumble to myself and look down to my chest. Sure enough, there is a pair of large... balls attach to my chest. I poke the side and I can feel my finger poke it. Then I proceed to touch my crotch area and... it's gone.

Oh god...

OH MY GOD!

"AHHHHHHHH!" I scream at the top of my lung like how Noire screams. In fact, my voice sounds like a slightly higher pitched version of Black Heart's voice.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?! WHY AM I A GIRL? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING OOOOOOOOON?!" I continue to scream like a madman... I mean women? I don't care, all I need are answers.

I take a deep breath to calm down and decide to see my very own face. I have a beautiful and somewhat cute face, a pair of brown eyes and a brown messy bob hair. My arms and legs are thinner and, obviously, I am somewhat shorter.

I feel that this would how I look like if I am a girl, especially since the brown features I have are features my mother has. In fact, besides the messy hair, I am quite close to what my mother used to look like.