One Two Three Four. I declair a food war!!

Emma’s P.O.V

“I’m telling you! The staircase is left from the door.” I exclaimed to Sharni, god she never listens. We were standing back at the splintered wreck that Sharni made of the door. After we wasted 10 minutes getting back to the door, we both decided to find the kitchen and eat something.

“No way! It’s right. I know it, I was watching when we came in” She argued back. I shook my head.

“Really? Cause I heard different. Little miss scream the house down” I retorted. Sharni glared at me. 

“Shut up miss oh save me!!" I flipped her off and she laughed.

"Fine, if I’m wrong I’ll make you lunch” She said, I agreed and walked around the corner.

After another half hour of walking down corridor I had enough and yelled out in frustration.

“This isn’t working” I exclaimed.

“Hah you two suck with directions” Damon laughed, he stood a few feet away in one of the doorways. Lazily leaning against the door frame watching us.

“You! Go make me a sandwich kitchen bitch” Sharni yelled to him. He looked at her, pure amusement on his face.

“Kitchen Bitch?” he questioned.

“Yeah, you ma kitchen bitch. Go make me a sandwich” She said. I stood back and laughed.

“No way” He said and was about to leave when I yelled out again.

“well where is the kitchen then. We’ll leave you alone if you tell us” I said, giving a big smile.

“Fine, go left then right. Straight ahead and then turn left again and the stairs are in front of you. Go left at the bottom and you’ll be in the kitchen.” With that, he walked in through the door way and closed the door.   

“Right then” Sharni walked left, following the directions we were given.

“Kitchen bitch?” I asked Sharni, amused.

“Oh, shut up. At leat he told us were the food is” She muttered. I laughed and followed her.

~*~

“Food” I yelled and skidded into the kitchen. It was massive! There was a breakfast bar that stood to one side, a big black granite slab stood about hip height in the middle of the breakfast bar. On the other side two big silver fridges stood tall, along with a massive walk in cupboard that stood behind the breakfast bar.

Of course, Sharni ran into the cupboard and immediately started to throw boxes over her shoulder.

“Wait- Hey! - what the?!” I barely could finish a sentence; I was too busy avoiding the flying boxes and bags. 

“what the hell is going on in here?” Jake rounded the corner, with all the other guys behind him.

“do you lot ever separate or do you all travel in a pack” I stopped and turned to face them, of course as soon as I do Sharni decides to throw out a box of Oreo cookies. It hit me in the side of the head and I turned to glare into the pantry.

“Bitch that hurt” I yelled into it. She popped her head out and looked over at me and then to the boys, then dropped back into the pantry laughing her head off.

I picked up the box and threw it back into the cupboard at her. She moved back into the cupboard and threw it back out at me, I grabbed the box in mid flight over my head. Sadly I didn’t hold it properly, the end flew open and all the contents flew over the breakfast bar and hit Blane right in the face.