Chapter 2

Veronica's POV

Dear Diary,

     Its gonna be the start of a brand new school year in this hell hole called Westerburg High. I'm not too happy to get back to school since loads of shit happened last year. I joined the Heathers, also known as the group of 3 girls all named Heather (duh) headed by the demon queen of high school, Heather Chandler. I had to abandon Martha just to join them, and for a while I had popularity, respect, and people actually threw me compliments instead of insults. There was also a new kid, who eventually became my boyfriend, Jason Dean (everyone calls him JD). Thing was though, I puked on Heather Chandler at a party and accidentally served her a cup of drain cleaner the next day, which sent her to the hospital for around a week or two. While she was gone, Heather Duke took Chandler's place (and scrunchie) and she, Kurt and Ram were spreading rumors about me. JD got really pissed, and he devised a plan to get them humiliated by making them look gay for each other. The plan ultimately failed since JD was taking it a little too far. That was when I realized we both needed therapy since his way of dealing with things were getting more and more psychotic as time passed, and I was just letting him do things he shouldn't. He is OK now, I guess, and I am too.
     Except for the fact that we are now the laughingstocks of the school. Fortunately, Martha forgave me for abandoning her for the Heathers. At least I have someone to sit with at lunch besides JD. Now, it's time to deal with senior year. 

After looking at my last diary entry, I put it back in my bedside drawer. It was only a few weeks until school started, and I swear I dreaded when that day would come. I didn't want to suffer the wrath of the Heathers for one full school year. Even though I have JD and Martha, even they aren't immune to what the Heathers can do. Chandler has especially targeted me since what I did to her was "unforgivable". Sometimes I wish I could transfer schools, but my parents wouldn't allow me to.

"Veronica, me and your father are going out for a bit, we'll be back by dinner!" my mom shouted from downstairs.

"OK mom!" I replied.

My parents don't really stay in the house much, leaving me to care for myself most of the time. It's not necessarily a bad thing though, if my parents were always home the would have discovered the all the things that happened at school. I was bored out of my mind, so I decided to text our group chat and see if anyone was available.

ronnie=Veronica
slushieboi=JD
MLPislife=Martha

ronnie: Anyone alive

slushieboi: im ded inside
MLPislife: im here

ronnie: Martha wanna watch something at ur house?
MLPislife: is anime ok?
ronnie: Yes its perfect
ronnie: JD u coming?

slushieboi: of course darling ill pick u up at ur house

I put on a blue shirt, a pair of jeans, and a dark gray jacket and waited for JD to come pick me up. A few minutes later I heard his motorbike outside. 

"Looking lovely as always, Ms. Sawyer~" JD smirked as I got on his motorbike

"At least I don't wear the same trenchcoat everyday, do you even wash that?" I asked.

"I have more than one y'know." JD rolled his eyes and we went off to Martha's house.

*timeskip*

"Oh guys you're here! Want anything to eat?" Martha said as she opened the door.

"Well, we brought chips." I told her as I passed her a pack. We passed by a 7-11 before we went to Martha's house, and naturally, we bought snacks and slushies. Only me and JD had one, since Martha doesn't really like slushies.