Crying child

"Welcome back to your-"

"Alright put a sock in it Sam" I say using my hand to cover his mouth. He seems a bit disheartened but continues none the less like usual.

"Sorry...So! I have some good news to share" he says and I expect it to be something about his girlfriend coming back to him or something. But you know, maybe that's wishful thinking considering he brought her to a this job without telling her it was dangerous

"I got promoted to manager of this particular establishment" he says and I nod, a slight smile on my face. I don't know much about the Freddy Fazbear corporate entity but we don't really hear much from them so this is actually a pretty big surprise.

"It's about time." I say knowing he's been here for years longer than me and I think I deserve a damn limo to work every day for the crap I have to go through.

"Wait- Do does that mean your my boss?" Gizzy asks and Sam nods.

"Does that mean I have to actually do what you tell me?" Gizzy asks again and Sam nods.

"Yup- oh and how about... three star jumps to start the night off" he says and Gizzy groans.

"Mhmph! Okay!" Gizzy says reluctantly doing unenthusiastic star jumps and Sam smiles.

"Well done Gizzy, good form" he says with a slow clap and I sigh.

"Right so, back to the problem at hand-"

I'm cut off by the clock striking 12am.

"And we are late" I say and we run to the party room.

"Looks like Freddy is already gone" Sam says and I look to the stage to see he's not lying. Damn these things are quick.

"Jesus, we should get moving" I mumble and we move into the generator room.

"So what happened last night?" Gizzy asks and I sigh.

"Besides me breaking my back along with the vents in the ceiling. Not much" I say and Sam turns on the generator.

"We should get the music on quickly considering how much she wanted me dead last time I saw her" I say as we quickly run back through the party room and down foxys hallway until we get to the music room.

"Yeah- So for the record, do you think training the marionette is a lost cause or is there a chance it might listen to you" Gizzy asks and I sigh loudly.

"I don't see a point. She clearly hates me for some reason and wants to kill people so why should we want to 'train her'. She's not a dog" I say crossing my arms.

"She's just a slightly sociopathic, terrifying, evil dog." Gizzy corrects me making me roll my eyes.

I put the music disk into the box and Sam pops a random ballon that was floating around in the room from a leftover party making me flinch.

"Seriously?" I say annoyed, that's not going to attract any attention to us at alllll.

"Well we have to clean up at some point tonight, might as well do it at 12am..." Sam says and I shake my head.

"Whatever, let's just hurry up.. I'm so fucking sleep deprived" I mumble to myself as we head back to the main party room and start cleaning the tables.

"There are a lot more balloons than usual tonight, I'm thinking balloon boy is up to something" Gizzy says and I hum boredly.

"Balloon boy is like- the most harmless one.... well I did see him tear someone's fingers off of their hands once but-"

"What the hell?" Gizzy says shivering in disgust and I just shrug in response.

"Shit gets weird here" I say emptying the pizza scraps into a bin.