Fight or flight

So it turns out the cut wasn't as bad as it looked and didn't touch anything important so I've just got to take care of it for a few weeks and let it heal...

But obviously that's not going to happen so I'm back at the Freddy fazzbear establishment.

I see Gizzy and Sam waiting outside for me and I walk over to them.

"Hey guys" I say and Sam looks to me worried.

"Are you alright?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah- it looked worse than it was" I say and Gizzy looks confused.

"What did?" He asks and I sigh.

"Foxy had a slash at me last night and gave me a good cut, it will be a cool scar I guess" I say and Gizzy looks scared.

"Wait- So they actually almost killed you!" He asks and I nod.

"Yup, I still have a few scars from the last place. They get a bit feisty every now and then" I say scratching the back of my neck.

"Every now and then?" Gizzy says sceptically.

"Aye they are only successful like 1/7 times" I say and the clock strikes twelve. 1 in seven sounds great till you work 6 days a week every week for a year.

"Crap- we are late!" Sam says pulling me and Gizzy through the main party room into the generator room.

"So- Good news, you can have your mask back. Bad news. Haley is never coming back and she broke up with me" Sam says with a hint of depression at the end of his sentence that he barely shows.

"Wait- She was your girlfriend- you got a girlfriend.... how can you get a girlfriend while I can't" I say confused and Sam doesn't seem at all amused.

"Yes... for six months. But Hey, guess she just wasn't to into the whole haunted animatronics" he says and I can tell he's really upset but he's trying to hide it.

"I'm sorry... that sucks" I say not knowing what else to say.

"Yeah... I didn't know you had a girlfriend" Gizzy says and Sam smiles.

"Well not anymore- oh by the way, the manager left us a note saying we needed to clean the bathrooms since we had a lot of complaints" Sam says and I scoff.

"Right- maybe that's because the janitors keep getting killed" I say and I realise we are just sitting ducks in the generator room but it's still very early so I doubt any animatronics are going to be in full on kill mode yet.

"Well, while we still can, we should clean the bathrooms" Sam says and I sigh. "sure" I say and we walk into the party room to see chica sitting on a table and Bonnie and Freddy staring at each other.

"Let's go" Gizzy says worriedly.

"Is that shit?" I ask looking on the stage as I see a literal pile of poo.

"What do you mean- oh my god that's disgusting" Sam says plugging his nose.

"What is wrong with kids! they aren't even supposed to be on the stage let alone taking a dump there" i day grossed out and Gizzy nods.

"Maybe Thats why we need to clean the bathrooms" he says and I laugh.

"Yeah- some kid probably just looked at the bathrooms and was like, no fucking way. So they took a shit on the stage" I say imaging what lead to a child crapping on the stage.

"Welcome back~" Springtrap says making everyone basically fall over their own damn feet.

"What the hell" I mumble.