chapter seventeen

Magsimula sa umpisa

Alexid

wow right in front of my salad

we need fake ids first

minors not allowed

halos 16 palang tayo beshh

You

yeah we'll get some

just need to see that guy

Alexid

so wait bale magdedate kayo?!

what the f*ck bakit siya alli?

You

its a fake one

we just need to get something from him

Alexid

his what?

alli sabihin mo bago ako maging green minded dito haha

You

his phone. im going to talk to him

while you guys watch and get info

from his messages.

so I need you to make us

'blend in'

Alexid

wait a makeover?!

y not IM DOING IT!

let's tell 'em

A day after that, Alexid got the fake id's. And we decided to meet up at the college main lobby since it's dangerous to talk there when we are with the enemy. They are aware of us now since they know already who we are.

"Why go there?" Enrico was the one to ask me the question as of why we're going to the club.

"I had to look for Dexter's past. Apparently, he's involved in illegal drug trade."

With the word drug, Aira spits out her drink. Luckily, Cosine was ready to cover her shirt with his handkerchief.

I can see her disbelief on her face. "That's... kinda scary Alli. Drugs?"

"Yes. Party drugs... most likely. And Eldy, knows something about it."

"So, you're going to talk to him."

"Yeah."

"What if he tells this to Dexter? You know what happened to Luis!" Enrico buts in, glaring at Daryll, who only glares at him back.

"No he's not. We're making sure of that."

"But how would you make sure Eldar is safe to talk to? Not some other guy? I mean Dexter knows a lot of people and I mean a lot! He has connections and it's pretty dangerous just to talk to someone he knows."

Enrico is right, knowing Dexter is a boy with a lot of connections. He knows a lot of students in Asplund. Even outside. It is one of his strengths, yet one of his weaknesses.

"I have my sources. I just need your cooperation. Now, I'm going to dance with him just in time to take his phone out and sneakily give it to you. You have three minutes to extract messages and files related to Dexter. Lucky for us, we had to wear masks there so we won't be recognized."

"But there's one problem..." Alexid raised her hand. "The party is limited for invited guests, and you know them, they'll never invite us after what happened."