Chapter 1

(This is my first fanfic ever. I hope you guys like it.)

Madison's POV

Urgh. There they go again. My parents never stop fighting. Every night I am forced to listen to them. My younger sister, Liah is twelve and she cries everytime they fight. It's like they don't even realise that when they fight, it affects us.

It has been worse since my elder brother died in a car crash three years ago. His body wasn't even found which made me even more depressed. He took care of me and Liah. When my parents fought, he took us to his apartment and we would stay the night. But he's not here now and I'm not sure of what I should do.

I knocked on the door across my room before opening it. I could hear faint cries muffled against the pillow. I walked to the bed and sat next to her, "Liah? Are you alright?" I asked with a frown. She lifted her head from the pillow with tear stained cheeks and asked, "You won't ever leave me, will you?"

My heart sank, I think she was referring to the way our brother disappeared.

"Of course not Liah. Go to sleep, its quite late already."

"Okay, I love you"

"I love you too Liah" I kissed her forehead before waiting for her to fall asleep.

I went back to my room and looked at the clock, it was 11pm and they are still shouting at each other. I grabbed my guitar and songbook along with my phone and earphones and stuffed it inside my guitar bag. I changed into jean shorts and a red plaid top then took the guitar bag and a torch and climbed down the stairs. There were shattered glass pieces in the floor. I carefully walked around it and wore my maroon converse wedge heels and walked out the house.

I took in a deep breath and walked to the back of the house where the woods started. I switched on my torch and went down the familiar path until I reached the cliff. I sat down on the edge and pulled my guitar out playing various tunes and started humming to it. I loved coming out here, its basically an escape from home. It was completely silent and all you could hear were the rustling of the trees when the wind blew and the water beneath.

I discovered the place a year ago when I got into an argument with my parents. I was so frustrated I ran out of the house and tried to get lost in the woods hoping to never go back. But of course, I found my way home after a few hours and my parents and Liah were worried about me. Ever since, I have come out here almost every night and my parents never noticed me go out of the house.

I put the guitar aside and plugged in my earphones listening to 'A Team' by Ed Sheeran. I layed my head back, lying down and I slowly drifted of to sleep.

My phone suddenly beeped and I woke up. There was low charge notification. I checked the time and holy shit! It was 2:06 am and I'm out in the woods! What if my parents realised that I was gone? I'm going to be in so much trouble!

I packed my stuff and started walking back home when my torch ran out of battery!  Great! I squinted my eyes in attempt to see in the dark and continued to head back home. Suddenly, I heard a strange sound. It sounded disgusting, like someone was...

My breathing stopped and there were goosebumps on my skin in a matter of seconds. I wanted to scream but I couldn't and I stood frozen. There was a man on the ground and he was attacking an animal with his mouth and there was blood oozing out. His head shot up and looked at me, the only thing I could see were his red glowing eyes.

I Finally got the courage to move and I turned around running as fast as I could but a set of arms held me back and pinned me to a tree. I looked straight into his red eyes and he started to move his head to my neck. "Please, Don't hurt me!" I managed to say and he looked at me opening his mouth and grew...fangs?! Before I could even scream, his teeth pierced into my neck and I winced.  It didn't hurt much but my body started to feel weak and then I heard someone elses voice, was it irish?

"Harry? Harry!! What are you doing? STOP!" The second guy said pulling the one with fangs away from me. My head started to spin and I blacked out.

Niall's POV

The girl was almost completely drained of blood.  She fainted and I carried her. She was so light and thin, what was she doing out here at this hour? Or did Harry bring her here from the city? That boy has trouble controlling his thirst!

I spotted some things lying on the ground, it must belong to her so I picked those up. "Let's go back Harry. You're in a lot of trouble!" I said turning to Harry, he was back to normal.

"I know."  He groaned

I turned away and ran back home followed by Harry.

Madison's POV

I could hear a few voices, but I kept my eyes closed. I was too afraid to open it. The last thing I remember is being attacked and then saved by another person. The men I think, were talking among each other-

"Wait what?!"

"What are you trying to say?"

"I think she's-" but he was cut off by another,

"Guys! She's awake!"

I think I might have moved for them to realise I was awake. I slowly opened my eyes and there were 5 boys in front of me and I was lying on a couch in a huge house. Wait, why am I here? Was I kidnapped?! My heart started beating rapidly. What if they do something to me?

I scanned the boys in front of me and they were staring at me with hardly any expression, I feel so uncomfortable. I tried to move but I winced in pain and put my hand to my neck, it hurts! Starting from the left most boy, he had a buzz cut with brown eyes, then there was a blonde with blue eyes, then a boy with curly hair pushed back with green eyes, the fourth one had slightly messy hair pushed to one side and had greenish-blue eyes. I looked at the last boy, studying his features and my eyes widened.

I sat up so I was no longer lying on the couch. I narrowed my eyes at him, too startled to speak and he had a worried expression on his face.

"Z-zayn?" I said with my eyes fixed on him.

(Okiee!! That was the beginning! Please comment if  you liked it or not :) ill update soon! )