22•The Devil and his Angel

Start from the beginning

Francesco gave us the rings, we slid them on and looked at the priest desperately.

"I now pron--"

"Come here," I wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up to give her our first kiss as husband and wife "mhh."

Davina giggled in the kiss with her arms around my neck "Husband," she whispered as soon as she pulled away.

"Wife," I leaned my forehead against hers.

"And baby," we both said at the same time and burst into laughter.

"Meant to be," I said hooking my arm under her legs "let's go sit at our table."

"I have to pee," she whispered into my ear.

I grinned "Let's go pee, then," I walked down the aisle towards the house.

Once the crisis was everted we went back outside but my baby was now wearing Prada chunky boots and the veil left in the living room. When we sat down everyone was already at their assigned table.

"Diavolo," I barely heard her over the music so I turned my head to her "you look very handsome tonight!"

I smiled leaning in to give her a peck on the lips "You look absolutely stunning, as always!"

Davina giggled cupping my face "Mine."

"For the rest of our lives," I pecked her right inner wrist.

All of a sudden her smile turned upside down, it seemed as if she was looking behind me so I pulled away gently to look where she was "Who let you in?" I stood up growling.

Alena smirked, "Hi handsome."

I felt Davina's dress graze my ankle "What do you want?" She stood between me and the girl.

"I just came to say—"

"If you're here to ask my husband if he's busy after the party then I can answer: yes, he is busy; we are going on our honeymoon where we will be busy all day fucking," Davina poked Alena's shoulder, causing her to take a step back. "Get near my husband again with that little smile of yours and I will put a price on your head!"

I smirked proudly and crossed my arms "You heard my wife."

Alena groaned and with that, she walked away "How did I do?" Davina turned around with a grin.

"I was totally scared," I wrapped my arms around her and whispered, "and horny."

My wife pushed me away "No, bad Diavolo, we won't fuck until we get to our hotel."

My eyes went wide "WHAT?"

Davina nodded "yes, move."

I let her pass and watched her sit down with a big grin on her face "Fine," I groaned sitting down beside her.

My sister then proposed a toast, he talked about Davina and me a lot; how she has never ever seen people so in love like us, how she wants us to have little babies right away which is happening since wifey is preggo. Once she was done we had dinner and as soon as we finished I dragged her upstairs to change so we can leave and be alone at last!

"How long is the flight going to be?" She asked as she slipped on the white mini dress.