holding on

Pidge POV

I need to hold a little longer I know Matt and keith are coming for me. It's been about 4days since lotor started the electric shock. I've only had about 2 things to eat since then. Plus I've barely got any sleep I'm scared he's gonna come in during the night and do something. I'm trying to hold on as long as I can for the sake of everyone especially.matt and keith, i want them to know it's not their fault I was taken. Because its not its mine because of my experiment i was performing sent out our location. It was all my fault.

I hear a knock on the door and my head shifts that way. I know it's lotor, he knocks just to scare me, to let me know it's him and to get me prepared. Because of who I am, i always try to be sarcastic and piss him off. "Who's there? I'm busy at the moment" I smirk.
"Well thats too bad" lotor tells me as he opens and closes the door behind him. "Well let's see how long you can last today? Hm?" He smirks at me. I look down and turn my head away from him.  He slowly makes his way to the remote and right before he counts down I hear a loud bang and it makes me look up shocked. All I hear lotor whisper is "Great, what did these idiots do now?" He set the remote down and left the room.

After a few minutes I hear footsteps by the door. I prepare myself once again and shut my eyes. I hear the door up open and I hear matts voice. I open my eyes quickly "matt is that really you?" I can't believe it, he's really here. Im pretty sure i look hysterical as  matt starts to unlock my chains. "We're here now ,katie are you ok?" I cry a little not because I'm sad but because I'm happy to see him, they are happy tears. "Lets get you out of here now, come on" he grabs my hands, and I try to stand but it's been a week since I've walked and I haven't eaten anything in a while as well. "Matt...I c..can't wa..lk im too we..ak..." I start to fall but I am caught by Matt be for so hit the floor. "Katie..katie..hang on we'll get you out, it'll be ok..." thats all I hear Matt say before I fell into unconsciousness.

I wake up just barely and I'm in Matt's arms bridal style and i hear Keith's voice. "Is she okay?...we have to get out of here now ...come on...your ok pidge..your ok" I open my eyes just enough to see the back of Keith's head...and just like that I fell back into unconsciousness......

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while but here ya go! I will probably update again when i can :)

Don't forget to comment, Like and VOTE💚💚thx for 2.17k reads♥♥