Why?

Recap: I layed down on my back and looked up at my painting on the ceiling. And drifted into a pit of darkness.

Continue-  Pidge pov
My eyes feel so heavy probably because of the crying i did before i fell asleep. As i layed there in the same position, trying not to move because i know if i do it'll hurt. Why dis i think it was a good idea to sleep in the same spot all night but anyways i cant help but to think about what happened last night with lotor. 
     I can't believe i told him that. I haven't told anybody that no even my friends nor my brother.
I am suddenly pulled from my thoughts when i hear the door slam open and lotor is standing in the door frame. I try  to pull myself up off the hard mattress, i wouldnt even call it that, and i started to get frustrated because i was in so much pain.
Suddenly lotor walks to me with something in his hand. " Here....your breakfast, i cant have you dying of starvation ". Then he sets the tray down on the small desk like thing that had a very small light on it.
" how do i know you didn't poision it?" I harshly asked him. I could see the anger on his face and he replied " how dare you insult me, i wouldnt dare do anything so childish and immature" he took a step towards me and i scooted across the room to where i couldnt anymore, and there was just the cold cell wall left. I look away and i cover my eyes with my hands to hide the fact that i was almost in tears. I quickly say " im sorry..im sorry.. Im sorry, i wont say anything like that anymore, please, im sorry" i didnt hear anything after that.
          Lotor walks closer to me and grabs my arm and pulls me to my feet. He puts these cuffs on my wrist, and i notice they look different from yesterday. As soon as he tightens the cuffs he drags me out of the cell into a new cell, no its not a cell it looks like a torture room, oh god no!
I start to pull back against him " no, no, dont, let me go you monster!" I suddenly feel a sharp pain on my cheek, he slapped me. I swear i dont understand this guy at all. Yesterday he acted as if he was being really sympathetic towards me but now its like he hates my guts, like i killed someone he loved, and he really confusing me, so why?

After a few minutes of struggling against him, he called 2 guards into the room to help tie me down to the chair. I watch the 2 guards leave and then i watch lotor very closely as he walks to a table. I start to squirm around and try to break loose from the ties but nothing works. Lotor walks to me with a syringe that looked purple or maybe blue it's too dark to tell. The closer he gets the faster my heart races, and it feels as if it'll burst. " please, no! I beg you, no, oh  god" and as i said that he told me " god cant help you now" with that he chuckled and injected the purple stuff into my arm.
I screamed so loud i hurt my own ears. I still tried to squirm any way i could so he could put all of it in me. But it didnt work as i had planned. Great. A few minutes had past and i could feel myself getting really tired.  "What did you give me?" I slurred my words as i tried to stay awake.
" just something to help brainwash you into being my beloved". I quickly replied before I couldn't stay awake anymore. " why..?" And right before i fell into unconsciousness he said very quietly
    "So i can destroy voltron, of course".

                       End of Chapter

A/N-   Dont forget to-
                                 -comment/vote!!