'o//15//o

Baekhyun sighed and got out of the his brothers car. He gave all three of them a kiss on the cheek before getting out. He waved them goodbye and walked up the porch steps. He knocked on the door, feeling a bit nervous. 

    The door opened and he was immediately attacked in a hug. 

     "Yah~ Myeonie!" he shouted. 

    Everyone gave him a hug once he was inside. 

     "Are you all right Baek?" Chanyeol frowned. 

     He nods "Yeah, yeah, I'm just kinda tired"

     They all nodded, still worried. 

     Baekhyun giggled "I'm gonna go to my room, come in if you need me"

     Baekhyun went and loud down with a sigh, smiling softly. He had a good day. He was happy.

    The door opened, and he looked up to Chanyeol. 

     The giant walked in and closed the door behind him. He trudged over and flopped onto the bed. 

     Baekhyun giggled and sat up.

     "You okay?" he asked. 

     Chanyeol shouted something inaudible into the pillow. 

     "What?" Baekhyun chuckled. 

     "I'm sorry!~" he shouted. 

     Baekhyun laughed "I'm told you! I'm fine!"

     Chanyeol turned his head, looking at Baekhyun with a pout. Baekhyun smiled and pinched his ear, giving at little tug.

     Chanyeol groaned and covered his ear, making Baekhyun giggle. 

     "There's no reason to feel bad" he assured, laying down so that he was face to face with Chanyeol. 

     He hugged Chanyeol's head to his chest, closing his eyes. Chanyeol lazy wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's waist. Baekhyun smiled softly, petting him. 

..........................................................................................................................................

     Tao and Jongdae were going to check on Baekhyun. Tao opened the door and Jongdae was about to shout something. Tao quickly covered his mouth. 

     "Look!" he whispered. 

     Chanyeol and Baekhyun were still holding each other, lost in each others eyes. Baekhyun was still brushing back Chanyeol's hair, cooing at him.

     "I love you~" Baekhyun whispered. 

     "I love you too" Chanyeol whispered back. 

     It didn't take long before they shared a sweet kiss. 

     Junmyeon saw Tao and Jongdae in front of the door and peered inside as well, which eventually lead to Luhan and Kyungsoo joining them. 

     Soon enough, the entire household was watching them, cooing at the adorable sight. 

     Chanyeol saw them out of the corner of his eye when they finally parted from the kiss. 

     "YAH!" he shouted, sitting up. 

     Everyone quickly ran off, leaving the door open. 

     Chanyeol was mad, ready to chase them when he heard a little laugh beside him. He looked back to see Baekhyun laughing and shaking his head at their nonsense.

     Chanyeol's heart warmed at the sight and broke into a smiled himself, giving a small chuckle.