Chapter 13

She’s such a slut.

Why is Zayn even with her?

She’s just an untalented little bitch.

She’s only using him to get famous.

Ugly whore, cock sucking, fake skank.

It’s been a week since the interview. Let’s just say, some “fans” weren’t the nicest people in the world. Sure, there were those nice guys and girls who stood up for me and I thanked them for that. The first few days I had just shrugged it off. But last night, I had just lost it.

*FLASHBACK*

“Hey babe- are you crying?” Harry asked. I felt the loveseat shift as he sat next to me. I could feel the heat radiating off of his body and I could smell the sweat on everyone’s bodies around me. What did you expect when they just came off stage? For them to smell like roses and butterflies? Well butterflies don’t smell…

Harry tried to wrap his arms around my shoulder. I quickly shook it off. I just buried my face into my hands and tried to stop the tears. They were pointless tears…

I saw Zayn step in front of me and squat down. He attempted to pull of hands away from my face, but I just buried my face deeper and pulled my knees up on to the seat.

“Baby, you got to tell us what’s wrong.” Zayn’s worried voice reached my ears.

“Uh, guys, it’s probably this.” Liam said

I peak through my fingers to see all five boys gathered around my iPhone. Niall’s eyes were wide in shock, Liam just looked sad; Louis had this sassy look on his face. Harry looked pissed and his hands were balled at his sides. Zayn’s jaw was clenched and he looked warily at me. The tears had finally stopped so I slowly removed my hands from my face.

“Ave, is it the hate?” Zayn asked. I nodded slowly.

“They are such… bitches!” Louis said.

“I am so sending them an angry tweet!” announced Liam.

“Me too!” declared Harry. I couldn’t help but laugh at my favorite 5 boys.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I now stood in front of the stove in Zayn’s kitchen frying up some eggs. Zayn had defiantly comforted my last night (for you perverts, not like that). He just bought a load of candy and we watched The Lorax. It was just great.

I sing the Vermont State song to myself while stirring my eggs around the frying pan. I had no idea why it was in my head.

These green hills

And silver waters

Are my home

They belong to me

“And to all her sons and daughters

May they be strong

And forever free

“Let us live

To protect her beauty

And look with pride

On the golden dome

“They say home say home

Is where they heart is…”

My voice hitched when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I pair of lips pressed against my ear and I heard Zayn’s deep voice whisper in my ear.

“What are ya singing, darling?”

“Nothing…”

“Whatever it was, it was beautiful.” He tells me. “Like you.”

I turn around in his arms and see a smile pulling at the corner of his lips. “Don’t lie. I know I’m not beautiful.”

He leans down, places his forehead against my own and looks me straight in the eye. “Avery, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. Not just on the outside, but also on the inside. I love you and I want you to always remember that. And I would never lie to you.”

I wrap my arms around his neck and lean in closer and closer and then…

The smoke alarm goes off.

“My eggs!” I screech. I lift the frying pan off from the stove and Zayn grabs a towel and waves the smoke away from the alarm. Once the alarm stops, he turns around to face me with wide eyes. And then we both burst out laughing.

“From now on… I am… doing to cooking!”

“You distracted me!”

***

I walk into the Starbucks and almost immediately spot the first friend I made in London. Ella spots me a few seconds later and comes running in for a hug. She had called me the other day saying that we just had to get together soon. It was nice to see her again. I hadn’t seen her a little over a week.

We step into line and order our drinks. I had never really been to a Starbuck; they weren’t popular in Vermont. I end up ordering a mocha capichino while Ella had a long order that even I lost track of. We picked up our drinks and sat down at the table.

“So,” Ella starts. “Tell me all about it.”

“What’s there to know?”

“I just wanna know all about you and Zayn! Is he the perfect gentleman? Is he a good kisser? How about the se-”

“Ella!” I laugh. “Yes, he’s the perfect gentleman, his kisses are the best and I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear the last part. What about you and Nathan?”

We get into long gossiping stories about our experiences since we started dating the super stars. I trusted her with stories about my boys and she trusted me with stories about her boys. We both knew that we wouldn’t go to the media with these stories.

About 2 hours later, Ella and I step out of the elevator and make our way to Zayn’s apartment. I guess it’s kind of “our” apartment now…

“You’re kidding me! Siva has over 7 shampoos? So does Zayn!”

Ella doubles over in laughter as I push open the door. I lean against the door frame for a second to get myself together. I hear the TV playing in the living room and I make my way there.

“Hey babe…” But it’s not Zayn on the couch. It’s a firmiliar blonde head. “MAGGIE?”

“Surprise, Avery!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

More should be coming VERY soon!!!

I've just had a lot on my plate from school. BUT i finally found time to write.

And my crush ignores me... sad face. what ever he's a loser.

Okay anyways, anyone have ideas for where this story should go?? im open to ideas :)

EYYY SEXY LADY (WOP WOP WOP WOP) sorry i love Ganggunm Style.

okay, i'm done! BYEEE

~Love, Kate