Why do I even care?

"It's just a phase, Right, bro?" He looks at me for confirmation, and I nod.

"If I'm ever going to run for senator I can't have Darthy Hanson on my arm, she's pretty, but almost half the town has seen her tits." He chuckles, and Becca does along with him.

The conversation dies down when Alex sits next to Daniel.

"Hey, baby." He kisses her on the cheek, and she smiles at him.

I haven't talked to her since she texted me. I have nothing to say really. It was fucked what I did to Daniel, but the way he talks about her when she's not around sometimes makes it feel almost okay about it when it doesn't validate anything.

She pushes around her pasta and takes a bite of a piece of chicken.

"So, Alexandra! Do you love coming here? The outdoors is fun!" Becca ask. Becca is good at being fake, almost as good as Daniel.

Alex looks down at her food then back at her with a bright smile.

"Yeah, usually."

My phone begins to buzz, saving me from this dreadful conversation.

Bossman, it reads.

"I'll be back." I dismiss myself and walk away from the table.

"Its, Jay," I say.

"Jacob, we need you in the box in two days." He says.

"I know."

"You're blowing up in Europe; you need to tell your folks about the fighting soon, before its too late."

"I know."

+++

Alexandra's POV

Daniel went to get seconds, and Becca left for the bathroom while I'm left twirling around my fork.

Jay got one of those mysterious phone calls again, so I'm all alone at this table while I hear Darthy's loud, obnoxious laugh from across.

Right, when I was about to sip more water, Jay sits back down.

I look up at him, and we make eye contact, he looks stressed, so I quickly take my fork and keep twirling it around.

"Eat."

"What?" I look up to see if he was talking to me, he has barely said shit to me since last weekend.

"You need to eat, stop twirling the damn fork around; you're not fooling me." He speaks aggressively, making anger arise from within me.

"Why didn't you text me back?" I blurt back on accident.

He looks flabbergasted but looks around to see if anyone can hear us before he says, "What?"

"What I texted you; you never answered me." I bring my voice down to a whisper.

"Alex, what the hell do you expect me to do? I don't need to answer to you about what I do. What we did was something I do all the time with girls, only this time you're my little brother's girlfriend, you have no reason to question me. just get over yourself."

For some reason, what he said hurt. It hurt bad. Worse than anything Daniel has made me feel, and that is what startles me.

I feel water about to swell up in my eyes, I'm so dramatic, but he's right.

"Alex, wait."

I get up calmly trying not to make a scene and walk to my cabin so I can be alone.

I hear footsteps behind me, and I walk faster until it turns it a run.

I open the door to my cabin, and I hear the door open after me, but I still vouch for my room. Everyone at dinner so I can easily let out my emotions.

When I begin to slam the door to my room, the door pushes open.

"Stop," Jay says as I try to push the door for him to leave.

"I don't want to see you." I feel the tears spring my cheeks. Why am I crying? Why are my emotions everywhere?

"Fucking stop." He wins as he pushes the door all the way open, allowing himself in.

"Why can't you see I just want to be left alone!" I yell at him. I've never been mad at Jay, but for some reason, I hate him right now.

"Shut up." He says, making me angrier.

"All I asked was a question, sorry I'm not entitled enough to know Mr. Jay Woods! I'm not Becca; I bet she can question-

He pushes me against the door and kisses me. I'm caught off guard from my hatred.

I push him off me.

"I hate you, no, I love Dan-

"Shut up." He pulls my arm, making me roll into his chest as he presses his lips against me once more. His soft lips against mine make me melt. It's like they fit perfectly onto mine, making me begin to move my lips.

He puts his hands around my waist, lifting my shirt, he attempts to lift it but to make it easier I help him and throw it onto the floor.

"That's my girl."

Him saying just that makes me feel like a puddle.

He pushes me on the bed and begins to hover on top of me to kiss me again. His lips feel like lava against my skin. So hot and passionate that I could explode.

My mind is racing at a million miles per hour, and all I can think about is Jacob Woods and how right his touch is.

He begins to kiss my neck, making me start to breathe heavier.

"You're not," he says in between kisses down my neck to my breast.

"What." I breathe out.

He looks up at me with desire.

"You're not just my little brother's girlfriend."

Before I can respond a voice echoes the cabin hitching closer to my room.

The door swings open.

"Hey, we are doing s'mores- oh my god."

+++

A/N

sorry its been so long. I just got on summer break and with transition from college to back home Ive had to get a lot of stuff together. I got my job back at Ihop for the summer too so thats been keeping me busy. Will update more consistently.

Who do you think walked in?