6

The weekend was over and it was now the worst day of the week.

Wednesday.

I've never despised Monday like everyone else may do, purely for the fact monday is the start of something fresh, a new week it feels.

Wednesday is dreadful. So close to the weekend, yet so terribly far.

Daniel got into stanford today, I haven't sent my application yet. I still have time but early acceptance due date will be here any day now and I've been so hesitate. Everytime I think about college my head hurts.

"Hey, you okay?" I almost forgot I was In english.

"Yeah, Im good Megan, thanks." I always zoned out in this class solely because I hated English oh,and also because I hated Darthy Hanson and of course I got blessed to be in this class with yours truly.

No one knows Daniel cheated on me with her except Daniel me and Darthy. I wanted to keep it that way. Word in this town gets around and if people were to know Daniel cheated on me our perfect relationship wouldn't look so perfect. I could hear my mother now complaining about it and it's just something I don't want to go through. I feel so weak for that but it's the only thing I know to do.

I get out of class and I see Daniel by his car. He looks frazzled.

"Hey babe." I haven't talked to him much since sunday. The guilt of staying with his brother and actually feeling attracted to Jay was clawing at me.

It was hell trying to leave the room without Daniel or their parents knowing but after an hour I somehow did it with the help of Jacob Woods.

"Hey Danny." I smile at him, "Are you okay?" he looks terrible, heavy eyes, hair pushed back.

"I just want you to know, I love you, I'm sorry."

"Daniel, why are you sorry? I don't get it."

"I'm just sorry for everything I put you through in the past, I just want us to be good, forever, because I want you to be in my life forever." He looks so genuine that it makes my heart fill with love.

"I love you too." I hug him and it feels the worry about Darthy is slowly diminishing.

"Homework at my place?" I ask him, we are always at his house and I don't want to see Jay.

"Mine." he says sternly and grabs my hand.

"Why?"

"I have junk food you don't." he laughs and opens my car door, it is true, ever since I started losing weight I only eat healthy really.

+++

"they will be out of town so Jay said as long as the cops don't get called I can throw a pool party."

Daniel telling me how his parents are going out of town so he's throwing a pool party friday.

"That will be so fun." I smile at Daniel. He use to have parties all the time while his parents were away, this is the first one of the year and I'm kind of excited to be in a bikini, definitely since I finally got fit.

"Lets go talk to him about it, I need to see if any of his friends can get us booz, Jeffs out of town." Jeff is one of the alumnis from our school whose twenty one but still goes to all the high school parties.

I feel like everyone has a Jeff.

Daniel gets up and I follow him. I'm kind of nervous? I haven't seen Jay since sunday and I was basically under him and things were getting... interesting? I don't know. All I do know is I never want Danny to know.