12

Jays POV

It's been an hour since we've arrived, I am exhausted from the car ride, and I want to take a nap. Becca is making it almost impossible to do so. I hate having to entertain someone all the time. I knew I shouldn't have brought her, but I needed a warm body.

I'm on my phone scrolling through Instagram, and a photo pops up on my timeline.

Alexandra_Lee

"Officially a Stanford student!"

She is smiling so wide it makes a smirk tug on my face.

Whenever she got in my car earlier her face dropped, I thought I would get some satisfaction out of it, but somehow it just made me uncomfortable. I usually get some pleasant feeling knowing I can control how a girl feels, but this time, I just didn't.

"What are you so happy about babe!" Becca chirps up, making the smirk fall.

She annoyingly bounces on the small twin size bed and looks over my shoulder to check out my phone.

"Oh." She sighs, "Why did you even care if she got into that stupid vibrant school anyways, not worth making your parents so pissed at you if you ask me."

She always has so much to say.

"Just trying to be nice." I shrug.

"Why didn't Daniel just do it." Becca questions again.

"I don't know," I say not caring to explain to the dumbfounded female next to me.

"I'm bored." Becca whines.

She tries to kiss me but I move away.

"Let us see if Dinners ready." She sighs, but I get up beckoning her to follow me.

+++

Everyone who went on the trip is at dinner. Darthy came with her aunt Lucy who is somehow in the mix, Miyra and her family with Megan tagging along, Luke and his, Alex's family, and of course mine.

My mom made chicken alfredo for everyone, and we are eating outside on the wooden tables, there are multiple ones so the parents went on one side and all the children or should I say teens on the other.

Daniel sits across Becca and I making me roll my eyes internally.

"Dude." Daniel says to me and kind of to Becca.

"Whats going on?" Becca answers before I can get a word out.

"I'm trying to get so drunk tonight when the parents go to sleep." Daniel whispers to us.

"Oh really little brother," I say stuffing pasta in my mouth.

"Darthy wants to fuck tonight, but I feel like Alex is catching on." He whispers again, putting his hand on his head as if its the biggest problem of 2019.

"Wait, so why don't you just like, date Darthy!" Becca says a little too loudly having Daniel shush her.

"You can't say stuff like that." Thankfully for him but to my dismay, no one heard him.

"Becca, that is not in the equation, Alexandra is the girl I need to marry, look at her, she's perfect." He points to her, and she's smiling at Daniel and I's mom as she takes her plate of food.

"But I don't know, its been like this for a while, we haven't had sex in like a month and a half, and she is clingy and insecure, okay like really insecure, she is always checking her weight, it's freaking me out." He says in a voice that makes me want to punch him in the face.