"Yep, I've been doing it for about two years now. Moved to New York about two years ago too."

"Wow." I whispered to myself. "That's great." I say.

I mean.. This was weird. Who knew chances were high that I would run into my best friend's ex boyfriend on the street? Crazy. And, pretty random.

"Is Blue doing alright? Or are you two still friends?"

"Yeah, actually she turned out lebanese, and we're getting married in Vegas pretty soon." I said straightly, as he rose his eyebrows in surprise.

"What really?"

I burst out laughing, holding a hand to my mouth. "Kidding. She's doing fine. She actually has kids now, twins. And she's married, getting settled in as well."

"Well.. What about you?.."

"No chance, sorry I have a boyfriend." I spoke proudly, with a smile.

"Well that's too bad, you look really.. Beautiful, Hannah."

"Thanks. Is it this top because it's part of my clothing line." I wiggled my eyebrows playfully, as he nods.

"Yeah, that too I guess."

I pretend to look at my watch which wasn't even on my wrist at all, as I mentally face palm at that. Dylan seemed to notice that as well.

"It was nice running into you, Dylan but I'm late for a thing." I say, nodding once.

"Oh alright. Tell Blue I said hi, maybe?"

"Sure, no problem."

.

FLASHBACK ENDS

.

"That's.. Interesting." Blue chuckled. "Insane though, how he works at Madison Square Garden. No fair, everyone I know get all the cool jobs while I'm just a plain old nurse!"

"Nurses are cool in a way, I mean come on you save lives!"

"Not even, those are doctors and a bunch of brain surgeons, I'm just a nurse who helps p--"

"Same thing." I groaned.

"But Dylan though, he really tried flirting with you?"

"Yeah it was weird." I wriggle my toes and look at the fading black color on them. Eh.

"Okay your turn to tell me about Niall." 

"What about him?"

"Like what's been happening? Is he keeping something from me because I can actually tell when he's lying, and.. I feel like he's just pretending to be happy for me so I can keep this going.. If he isn't, you know I can try and find some way out of this and have my assistant get someone different for the shows and--"

"Niall is doing just fine with it. He knows how important this really is to you, and there's no reason to stop just to come back. He told me he'd be going back to Mullingar to visit his family and everything probably later next week or the one after that.. I really don't know, but then again he said he would."

"Oh. See, well I have no idea where I'll be by next week, and I definitely have no idea where I'll be the week after that either. These few days I know of, I'll be in New York though."

"Niall just wants you to be happy, you know? And I think he's feeling a bit homesick, that's why. You guys will get to see each other eventually don't even worry about it."