1

jaehyun

jaehyun,johnny and ten went to the bar to hangout.jaehyun was getting ready while the other two were waiting in the car.jaehyun went downstairs and he looked at the mirror to check his outfit one last time.then,he went out the door and he went to the car.johnny parked infront of the bar.The three of them went out of the car,and they went inside.after a few shots,johnny and ten was drunk.they decided to go home leaving jaehyun behind.jaehyun was at the counter drinking tequila,while he was drinking he was staring at a girl.the girl caught jaehyun he quickly looked around.when he finished his drink he went out the door but before he reached the door the girl talked to him.she asked me"hi,what's your name?"I said"hi,my name is jaehyun,how bout you what's your name?"she said"my name is (y/n)".after that she offered me a drink I said"sure"
We went to the counter and she order whiskey after that I asked for her number.after we drank a few shots she was drunk.i told her that I should bring her back now.she agreed and I asked for her  address and she told me her address.
I hailed a cab and told the driver the address I told her to call me and she just tilted her head.i went to hail a cab and went home.