~Chapter 8

A/N: One more chapter guys! Hope you like this one and comments are always appreciated. Enjoy! :)

~Chapter 8

Three men dressed in black took off running towards him and Harry's eyes widened knowing who they were then took off running in the opposite direction of their apartment not wanting to lead them there. He could feel his legs starting to get tired and his lungs burning but kept running and holding onto the bag for dear life turning onto random streets he'd never been in and as soon as he had the chance, he hid behind a dumpster trying not to breathe. He watched them run by the alley never stopping making him sigh in relief then once he was sure they were gone he got up and ran all the way back home never stopping until he was right outside the building and the skies were turning an ugly grey.

He looked both ways then walked inside wiping away the sweat off of his face with his shirt and as he made his way upstairs to the third floor he finally let a few tears fall due to the desperation he felt for almost getting caught and for possibly having to move again and start over somewhere else. When he was finally in front of his door he once again looked both ways then unlocked it quickly locking it again when he was inside. He was greeted by Louis sitting on the couch with Noah in his arms as he held him up in the air cooing at him then brought him down to kiss his cheeks and cuddle him against his chest never losing his bright smile.

"Harry! I was waiting for you, Gemma told me you had to work more hours." Louis quickly got up walking straight into his arms ignoring his shirt soaked with sweat.

"It was just for today..." Harry explained still trying to catch his breath frowning when Noah let out tiny whimpers.

"He's been restless for the past hour, I think he missed you. What's wrong? Why are you all sweaty, didn't you take the bus here?" Louis asked lightly bouncing Noah when he started crying then gave him to Harry when he reached for him.

"I need to tell you something. Where's Gemma?"

"She's in her room talking to someone on the phone. What do you have to tell me?" Louis smiled when Harry kissed Noah's forehead then the tip of his nose.

"I..."

Harry didn't get to finish talking when the front door was slammed open making Louis scream at the top of his lungs and Harry lose the ability to breathe when he saw the same men that had chased him now standing in his apartment.

"What was that!?" Gemma rushed out of her room with the phone still in her hand dropping it when he noticed who was standing in front of them.

Harry carefully and slowly gave Noah back to Louis thanking whoever was up there that his back was facing them and they hadn't seen his son yet then once he was in Louis' arms he turned around to face them. He felt anger running through his body when Sanders walked through the door full on smirking, he wanted to kill him when he only had eyes for Louis whose soft cries he could hear.

"You thought I was never going to find you? I have to admit you're a smart one, gave me quite the trouble...but lucky for me that's over." Sanders said as he made his way to them standing too close.

"You're crazy, get the fuck out of here and leave us alone." Harry growled trying to resist the urge to strangle him.

"I'll be on my way...but not before I take what's mine."

"He's not yours you sick bastard!" Harry yelled taking a step back and pushing Louis along with him.

"And he's yours? You were only there to serve a purpose and you failed so if you'll excuse me." Sanders wave the men over stopping when he heard them.