~Chapter 7

A/N: Two more chapters guys, I hope you guys like it. Thank you so so much for all your comments and votes, they make my day. Enjoy! :)

~Chapter 7

The following morning both Alan and Harry took the day off after not getting enough sleep and Harry had spent the whole day with Louis helping him tend to his and Noah's needs. He was still in awe as well as Louis at how tiny and delicate their son was as well as completely innocent and defenseless, it only made Harry want to protect him and Louis with his own life knowing Louis felt the same. After that day Harry went back to work when Louis was completely healed from the birth and could now walk and help Annabelle around the house never leaving Noah alone. He would either hold him or put him down in his bassinet while he was in the room but busy with his hands.

"He just loves it when you hold him." Annabelle commented one afternoon when they were in the kitchen and Louis had Noah in his arms two weeks after he had been born.

"He doesn't cry much. Is- is that normal? I've heard babies cry a lot and he barely does." Louis asked with worried eyes.

"Some babies do cry a lot and others are calm like this one, Noah is such a good baby. There's absolutely nothing to be worried about." She smiled.

"He is my precious baby." Louis smiled as he kissed his tiny forehead then grabbed one of his tiny hands to kiss it. 

"You know, he's only two weeks old but he's starting to look so much like you and Harry." Annabelle told him.

"Really? Its hard for me to see it, he's just so small." Louis smiled looking at the baby whose eyes were droopy but every time Louis so much moved an inch he'll open them again and stare at Louis.

"Won't be too small for long, babies grow so fast." Annabelle sighed.

"I want him to stay tiny forever so Harry and I can cuddle him all we want." Louis said stealing a piece of fruit from the pile Annabelle had already sliced.

"Sadly they don't Louis, but we might as well enjoy it while he's this small." Annabelle grabbed a plate to serve Louis some fruit wanting him to be completely well nourished so he could have enough calorie intake to feed Noah and keep him from losing too much weight.

~*~

A month went by completely calm and peaceful for them with no worries until the call that changed everything and ruined what little sense of security they had. Louis was in his bedroom feeding Noah when the house phone started ringing not bothering to pick it up since Annabelle was downstairs. He relaxed when she answered it just as he heard Harry's voice greeting her then a door closing, a few minutes of silence then the sound of something breaking then footsteps running up the stairs startled Louis who held Noah closer when the one month old baby whimpered. Harry walked in without saying anything just as Noah was done eating and Louis started panicking as soon as Harry started packing all their clothes and whatever else he could fit not even bothering to fold them.

"H- Harry what are you doing? Are we- why are we leaving?" Louis asked getting up with Noah still in his arms.

"Zayn called...they found us Louis. H- He said they're on their way and we have to leave before they get here and before they hurt Annabelle and Alan." Harry turned around to look at Louis and their son with sad eyes.

"H- How?" Louis whimpered. "Harry?"

"I don't know! I don't fucking know so just shut up and help me pack!" Harry snapped then wished he could take it back when Louis started crying followed by Noah.