~Chapter 4

A/N: Hope you guys like it! :)

~Chapter 4

Harry slowly woke up four hours later to see Louis still asleep then got up to take a shower and after he was done he made his way to the kitchen where the rest were already cooking breakfast since it was a Sunday and no one had to work. He was about to rush over and help Trisha with it when he heard Louis' name on the tv as a pissed off Sanders talked about him.

"They've been talking about him all morning." Waliyah sighed looking at the tv then at Harry.

"What are they saying?" Harry slowly asked as if he was afraid of the answer.

"That psychopath Sanders is looking for him, has half the country looking for both of you. He won't find you here anytime soon...I'll make sure of that." Yaser quickly said when Harry began panicking.

"I wanted to talk to you about helping me find a job somewhere, I can't just sit here and let all three of you pay for everything. I need to bring money into the house too and help somehow." Harry said sitting next to Yaser on the table.

"Morning." A freshly showered Louis said from the door quickly walking to sit next to Harry who kissed his temple and wrapped a comforting arm around him.

"Morning dear, breakfast is almost ready." Trisha smiled then went back to cooking while Yaser argued with Harry.

"I don't think it's a good idea, someone could recognize you and let them know where you are." Yaser argued.

"But I need to find a job and help with the expenses. We're two extra mouths and I can't just sit here while all three of you work. I need a job Yaser, it could be anything...I'll do anything." Harry pleaded feeling Louis' hand tightening his grip on the back of his shirt.

"Fine, but just think about it for a minute. Say I find you a job and you go out every day to work leaving Louis here alone then someone recognizes you and lets Sanders know where you are. They come here and take Louis back and God knows what they would do to you, they take him and they force him to 'mate' with someone but this time it won't be Zayn. This time it would be who knows who and we don't know if that man would treat Louis right, he'll be forced to carry his child. Is that what you want?" Yaser asked as Louis watched with wide eyes.

"No, I- I don't want that." Harry mumbled looking down at his hand.

"Then please understand its not safe for you to be out there, we don't mind helping you...we just want you both to be safe."

"We could help around here...we could cook and clean." Louis quickly suggested.

"Oh sweetheart you don't have to do that." Trisha said placing two plates in front of them full of sunny side up eggs and bacon.

"Thank you. But we want to, you're already doing more than enough for us and its the least we could do." Louis insisted.

"We want to, please Trisha...we just want to help around here." Harry pleaded with his eyes smiling when Trisha finally nodded.

"Okay, if that's what you want." Trisha said, her smile getting bigger when Harry hugged her.

After breakfast Louis and Harry cleaned up the kitchen then went back to their bedroom to sort out their stuff until Louis fell asleep while folding a shirt. That night Louis was well rested and as soon as everyone had gone to bed Harry made love to him then fell asleep in his arms content with being there after he was completely exhausted again.

The next month was spent always staying inside the house or going outside to the backyard even though the February air was still cold and Harry didn't wanted Louis to get sick. The others would go to work and by the time they were back they would come home to a clean house and a nice warm dinner ready for them and the next day a full breakfast. Louis had learned to cook a few dishes from where he would either help Harry cook them or watch him as he did so always eager to learn more.