T W E N T Y - T H R E E

Start from the beginning

“Kids, this is my mom” I told them and they smiled.

“So we're calling you, grandma?” Jihyun asked but mom disagreed.

“Called me Mama Yoo instead” My mom said and the twins nodded. My mom and I are busy with the twins then Hayoung cleared her throat.

“i almost forgotten that Hayoung is here” my mom said

“I'm Kim Hayoung, your dad's fiancé” Hayoung said. Then the twins asked what fiancé means.

“Fiancé means that I'm going to marry your dad soon” Hayoung said.

“Hayoung can you stop talking about that? Jin Hee and I are now back together and we even have kids” I said.

“Dad are you fighting?? ” Jihyun asked then Mom decided to take the twins to the kitchen.

“Why do you even care Hayoung?”

“Its just really makes me think. Jin Hee your ex girlfriend coming back to you and telling you that you're the father of her 3 Years old twins. Who knows if that are your real childrenShe said.

“Hey, don't judge her. What are you thinking?”

“Kihyun, Sweetie wake up. You and her broke up five years ago. Then now she's showing out of nowhere and telling you that you have children with her? While the twins are just three years old? It was fucking five years the last time you spent time with her how can you made her pregnant with that?” she said.

“Kihyun wake up! She's just using you!” she said I grabbed her by her wrist and dragged her out of our house.

“You'll just accept her with that reason? Don't you even think of it? That those twins are not yours! She's a slut and now she have those kids! She's just using you”