T W E N T Y - O N E

Start from the beginning

“Sweetie, Kihyun, for me there's no any problem if you'll marry Jin Hee but I think your dad will not” Mrs. Yoo said. What does she mean??

“Kim Hayoung, a daughter of the famous and rich Mr. Kim. I'm a model and a heir. How about you Park Jin Hee?” Hayoung said then stare at me. I was about to answer when my phone rang.

“Sorry, excuse me for a while” I said before answering the call. I didn't have a chance to see who's calling.

“I'm sorry but n-----what? What happened to Jihoon? Okay I'll be there” I said before ending the call.

“Sorry Mrs. Yoo but I have to go now. There's something happened to my children” I said fixing myself.

“Mom I'll accompany her” Kihyun said
“Let your butler accompany her” Hayoung spoke but Kihyun disagree then followed me.

“Hey what's the problem?” he asked.

“Sorry, but I need to go to the hospital” I said “My twins” I said in panicked “Sorry but I really have to go” I said and I started to walk. But Kihyun grabbed my wrist.

“Come on” he said then dragged me with him towards his car. He open the door for me. I didn't get in I just stare at him. “Inside. Now. I'll bring you there” he said.

Once I got inside, he went to the driver's seat. The drive was quiet, then Kihyun's hand snake towards my own gripping it.

They'll be alright” He said.

“Why do you want me to be back if you already have a fiancé?” I asked him.

“She's not actually my fiancé its a deal between her father and dad. But yeah I don't want to be with her or the rest of my life. I wanted to be with you” he said. Why is like this“Jin Hee, I really want you be part of my life, I just can't love another woman” he said.