"Did they tell you anything about what will happen to you after I get pregnant?" He shyly asked.

"Just that I was free to go back to my normal life and that if you ever decided- well...if they ever decided about you getting pregnant again then I would be called back in." Harry explained.

"What if it doesn't work?" Louis asked.

"I don't know but let's hope it does. Just...you know. Let me know when you want to try again." Harry said blushing harder than ever.

"Okay...I'm gonna go take a shower. We should- we should try it there." Louis mumbled avoiding Harry's gaze hoping for him to get the hint then quickly got up to gather a towel noticing Harry walking behind him.

As soon as Louis got in the shower he felt warm arms wrapping around his waist and Harry's naked chest against his back kissing his shoulders as he felt him getting hard already and wondered if it was because of him or the drug they had injected him with. Harry stood behind him and moved Louis' legs apart with his foot as the warm water cascaded over them making everything hotter when Louis began to get hard again and Harry hadn't even touched him yet.

He felt Harry trailing kisses all the way down until he got to his lower back stopping and just as Louis was about to say something he felt him spreading his cheeks open with both of his hands then his warm tongue licking around his entrance before he plunged it inside of him earning loud moans from Louis. He felt himself losing his balance from the pleasure but Harry quickly caught him and got up flipping Louis around chest to chest kissing him as he rubbed himself on Louis' thigh then pulled away to look at him as he lifted him up and Louis quickly wrapped his legs around his waist.

"Ready?" Harry asked coating his erection with the lube he had managed to grab as he avoided the water then slowly pushed himself inside of Louis as soon as he nodded while the blue eyed boy wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and lightly nibbled on the skin.

Harry pulled out then pushed back in at a slow pace until Louis began meeting his thrusts as fast as he could wanting to feel Harry deep inside of him then moaned as his lips collided with Harry's then he kissed Louis from his mouth to his jaw and neck. Louis whined when Harry stopped thrusting into him then gasped when he pushed him against the wall thrusting harder than ever as he tried to hold on to something, anything but his hands kept slipping on the wet tiles and Harry was the only thing holding him up.

"I'm gonna, I'm go- oh God." Louis moaned curling his toes and shaking feeling a wave of pleasure spread from his lower stomach to his thighs clenching around Harry.

"F- fuck..." Harry sped up his thrusts then slowed them down as he kept cumming inside of Louis until he completely stopped trying not to drop him breathing hard against his neck.

They stayed there for a while until Harry slowly pulled out and carefully set Louis down holding onto him to keep him from falling down then grabbed the shampoo pouring some in his hand and began washing Louis' hair who leaned against him and sighed in content relaxing at the feeling of Harry's fingers running through his hair. Once they were done showering Harry wrapped a blue fluffy towel around Louis then one around himself walking them back to the or their bedroom changing into clean clothes. Louis had just put in a pair of sweatpants and took a step when he felt something warm and sticky come out of his hole.

"I'm leaking...It's- it's supposed to stay inside." Louis told Harry as he quickly took his pants off seeing Harry's cum dribbling down the back of his thigh.

"That's alright, you didn't leaked earlier plus we can try again." Harry smiled hurrying over to wipe it off  with a tissue so Louis didn't had to.