No Deaths at this Funeral

Niall's POV

     I kissed her for the first and last time as she layed in the coffin. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly trying to remember this moment. I felt her weight shift under me. Was someone moving her while I was still having my own and only moment with her? I felt someones arms snake around my neck and then I was being pushed harder against Skyes' lips. My eyes flew open and met hers. I backed away. My mouth was hanging open. How was she possibly alive? I must be imagining things. I shut my eyes again and pursed my lips trying to reassure myself. I heard the coffin creak a little and suddenly felt warm breathing next to my ear.

"I love you too snowflake." She whispered.

I couldn't contain myself anymore. I broke down sobbing. I felt her reach around and hug me and I held her like this would be the last time I got to, which it might be if I'm imagining things.

     I was knocked out of my thoughts when I was tackled by numerous people all at once. There was a chorus of 'Skye!', 'how are you alive?', 'what happened?', 'I love you!', and 'never do that again!'. I don't even think I can breathe anymore. I'm being absolutely crushed. I looked down and saw Skye practically turning purple.

"Let...go.." I gasped.

I felt all the pressure loosen and then disappear. I leaned over on my knees gasping for air and Skye was leaning on my back. I waited till she got up and then stood up straight. I looked down at her, trying to keep myself from breaking down again.

"So, would you like to tell us what the hell happened?" Zayn piped up from behind us all.

Skye's POV

     We stood there for an hour as I explained my whole out of body experience, hearing everyone speak, following them around all the time, trying to comfort them, and how I suddenly woke up when Niall had kissed me. I watched as Niall blushed and became interested with his shoes when I said the last part. Liam busted out laughing.

"Loo-look's like someone's got a P-prince Charming!" Liam stuttered out through all his laughing.

Now it was my turn to blush. I looked towards Niall who was still watching his feet shuffle in the same spot. I slowly walked over to his side and grabbed his hand. I felt his whole body tense and then become calm. He looked over at me and smiled a thousand watt smile. He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"I need to speak to you later."

I nodded my head and looked back at all the guys who were just watching us. I looked past them and noticed all my friends and family. Wait..friends? Oh shit.

***************************************************************************************************************

So guys. c; I know this one is extremely short and all but it's building up to something! I was gonna make this longer and not have some huge dramatic thing happen but this seemed more exciting. Oh and also..CLIFFHANGER! <3 Okay. I love all of you. Bye babes! xx