Reunions

Skye's POV

     It has been a month now since me and Harry have been dating and things are pretty good. When we had gotten back from our date, it had finally hit me that my mum's body was gone and I called the nearest mourge and they said they had her and she was completely okay and we set up a funeral date. Well today was the day of the funeral.

     I wasn't excited to see my mum be buried but I can't turn back time I guess. I walked over to my closet and pulled out a knee length black flowy dress and some black flats. I was gonna put my hair up but I decided that I would rather leave it down in all it's messy glory. I threw the clothes on my bed and walked into my bathroom and took a quick shower. When I was done I put the dress and flats on then sat at my vanity and put on a small amount of eyeliner and mascara. I guess I'm done. I heard a knock at my door and turned around to see the boys standing there in tux's. I smiled and grabbed my purse and stood up and followed them out to the car.

     It took us about ten minutes but we finally reached where the funeral was being held. I walked over to the large gathering of people while I was holding Harry and Louis' hands to make sure I didn't faint. I greeted all my family members and close friends of my mothers then sat down in the front row with the boys on either side of me. Speaking of the boys, Niall still hadn't returned and still nobody knew where he had gone. Everytime we tried to call him, he just hung up. We eventually just gave up and hoped he would show up. I sat and listened as the priest was saying all sorts of different prayers and blessings and then it was time for people to go up and read their speeches. First, her sisters went then her best friend and then it was my turn. I slowly got up and pulled the paper out of my pocket and walked up to the podium. I set the paper down and just stared at it for awhile. I felt the tears start building up behind my eyes and I blinked my eyes feeling a couple fall. I couldn't read it. I was tounge tied. I couldn't find the courage to get out the words. I just stood there with my lips pulled between my teeth as I was biting on them. Out of nowhere, I felt someone's arms around my waist. They were massaging circles into my hips trying to calm me down. I felt one hand leave my side and come up to where my hands were holding the paper. They took it out of my hands and began reading it for me. I knew that voice. That voice I had missed so much. I turned around and looked straight into his beautiful blue eyes. Niall came back. He actually came back. I threw my arms around him and buried my head in his chest and started crying as I felt his chest vibrate as he read out my letter to everyone. Once he had finished reading it, he set the paper down and wrapped his arms around me. I heard everyone behind us clapping. He let go and grabbed my hand and started dragging me away from the clapping that was now behind us. He stopped and grabbed my shoulders, shaking me a little to get me to open my eyes finally. I slowly opened them and looked up into his smiling face. I couldn't help how much I missed him. I just hugged him again and held on to him forever. Right now it was only me and Niall, nothing else mattered.

Niall's POV

     She hugged me. She just hugged me and didn't let me go. I was surprised that she wasn't mad after I had been gone for so long. I held onto her and buried my face in her hair and shushed her trying to get her to stop crying. She looked up at me and I could see all the tears that covered her face. I wiped them away and smiled down at her. I missed that beautiful face. I kissed her forehead and smiled when I felt her whole body shiver. I knew we should probably get back to the funeral, I told them to wait to bury her until we got back. I tried to pull her along but she wouldn't budge. She was so insecure right now and it was adorable. I swung my arms under her legs and picked her up and started carrying her back over there. I saw Harry sitting in the front row shooting more than just daggers at me. I grinned and set her down in the seat next to him and sat at the end of the row next to Liam.

     We finished up the funeral and started heading back towards the car. When we all got in, I was absolutely bombarded with questions. I guess everyone missed me.

***************************************************************************************************************

So hey guys. Sorry this is more of a filler chapter I guess. I'm having major writers block right now plus I'm really busy since I kind of developed a social life recently. Ahh I wasn't gonna have Niall come back yet but just ugh. I'm in such a good mood. And I am all lovey dovey after last night and I just couldn't help it. I needed him back in everyone's life. He was missed too much to be gone any longer. But. Who would've guessed it was Niall if I had left you at a cliffhanger? I know I would've. I was tempted to just say it was Harry but eh. It would've been no fun. And it wouldn't have tyed in to the story line that I have planned out, So uh yea. I'll try and update more often I promise. Bye guys! xx