~Chapter 1

A/N: This is my new Larry short story, it took me months to write this and I hope you guys enjoy it. Next chapters won't be as short as this one.  Don't forget to comment and vote. Enjoy! :)

~Chapter 1

April 2013: Birthrates around the world decreasing by the month. Cause: Unknown.

March 2014: No new pregnancies registered. Death rates continue their normal course.

April 2014: Population slowly decreasing.

December 2014: Last five pregnant females but one give birth to stillborn babies.

January 2015: Miracle baby and youngest person on earth could be the world's last hope.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Louis stood by the door of what would be his new room until he gave birth to what would be the first baby in twenty years if everything went like the doctors had planned it, he slowly opened the door revealing a large light blue room with a king sized bed in the middle of it and other furniture scattered around the room. He began to unpack his clothes just like one of the personnel had asked him to do and after he was done he sat down on the bed thinking of what was to come for the next year.

The year was 2034 and it had been exactly twenty years since the last baby had been born meaning himself, at first the birth rates started decreasing around the world until the females started becoming infertile and could no longer get pregnant. The last ones to be pregnant eventually gave birth to stillborn infants but lucky for him he had been the only one to survive and the youngest person on earth; however, as soon as he was checked out by the doctors to make sure he was okay they noticed something that gave them hope. He had been born with a fully functioning female reproductive system and since then he had always been monitored by many doctors to make sure he stayed strong and healthy thus increasing the chances of him being the first to get pregnant and have a healthy baby in hopes of increasing the human population again.

Ever since he was younger he had always known of his abilities and what he would have to do in order to save the human race but that didn't mean that he got to pick who the other father of his baby would be, he had been told by his mother that the government had to make sure the donor was healthy and had good genes since they wanted the baby to be strong and healthy. It scared him to know he would be forced to to have sex and have a child with another man that he knew nothing about and even though he was attracted to males he didn't know whether he would be to him, he wished for the process to be artificial insemination or other artificial method to get him pregnant and not naturally but he had been denied of that possibility when they had stated it was better if everything was done naturally.

Louis was already twenty years old and still a virgin who knew everything there was to know about sex between two males since he would have to be the one to prepare himself when the time came and then after that his only job would be to conceive and carry a baby leaving his future mate in charge of doing everything else in order to impregnate him. He could hear faint steps outside his room until they got louder and there was a knock on his door then it was opened revealing Dr. Payne, one of the obstetricians that was chosen to study that field specifically for him and who would be monitoring him during the duration of his pregnancy. He had known the older man for about a year now when he started going in for appointments to create a schedule of what his most fertile days were to increase the chances of conception and to prepare his uterus and body to successfully carry the product as he liked to call it.

"Good morning Louis. How are you doing?" He asked closing the door after himself smiling warmly at the younger boy.

"I'm okay. Do you know when's the first session? Do you know who he is, have you seen him?" Louis asked hoping he would know the answer.