Chapter 11

Barely finishing my sentence, she pinned me to the bed, holding my hands above my head.
"No..."
"Natalia...!"
"(Y/N) I... I love you!"
Tears falling.

Natalia's POV
I couldn't tell you why I was crying, I didn't even know myself. Maybe it was the overwhelming amount of emotions I have never truly experienced that just came flowing past me like a waterfall.
A couple of my tears fell on her warm, knowingly soft cheeks and I try to pull myself together.
"I'm sorry."
I say in a whisper tone, attempting to talk with the cracking of my voice. I let go of her arms(not wanting to hurt her at all) and sit up on her knees, looking down at my limp hands.
"I... I just needed to tell you that."
Why a confession so quickly? I'm not sure...
I have never truly felt this in love with a person in all my life, that including my brother.
I slowly look up, managing to catch her attention with my own eyes.
"Well Natalia, I'm not so sure what to say."
(Y/N) sits up on her elbows and looks at me with a perplexed look on her face, raising her eyebrows in a way that I could not understand what she was feeling.
"You don't need to say anything."
I say in my serious voice before I jumped up off the bed, rushing towards the door. I fling it open and run out, run out as fast as I can down the hallway.
The only things I could hear was the thumping of my heart and the sound of (Y/N)s concerned yells to me.

(Y/N)'s POV
"Natalia!! Please come back!!"
I made my way as fast as I could towards the door and watched as she sprinted down the hallway, weaving between other confused nations.
For some reason, I don't go after her. I stay planted in my spot, thinking that maybe giving her some space would be best.
Yes, Natalia just needs space.
My head and my heart pounds and I look back inside, grabbing Natalia's winter coat and a key to our hotel room.
"I'll leave this for her if she comes back."
I say to no one but myself.
If she ever even comes back.
I let out a deep sigh and make my way back into the hotel, immediately reaching for my phone.
I text Natalia first, hoping that maybe she would answer me back
"Hey Nat, about what happened, I think we really need to talk about it. Please come back ASAP<3"
I then reluctantly text Ivan, he would probably be the best bet for him to find her someplace.
"Hi! Natalia just ran out of the hotel, please let me know if you see her."
I hit send and almost immediately get a message back that may have left my face flushed with his flirtatious comment.
But I can't think about Ivan know, I need to think about Natalia and what had just happened.
It's only been a day or two and she's already confessed. It's confusing but I can see how bad she must feel...
I keep feeling this sort of pounding of my heart in my ears and I don't know what kind of feeling that's supposed to be.
Could I be in love with her?
How will this even work?
Is this normal?
I don't know... I don't have those answers now but I feel like I'm going to need them if I'm going to have to figure out my feelings.
Because I know we will meet again soon enough and then, then I will be ready to show her my true feelings.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Uh hi it's Button! Haha it's been a long time.
I'm sorry, I recently got out of the Hetalia fandom and have barely even thought about this book at all.
I would really love to continue this and hope some people are still reading this old, badly written book...
Thank you all so much for 7k views, almost 300 votes and #4 on the AphBelarus tag!!
Thank you all so much and I hope you look forward to future updates!
-Button