Chapter 6

Belarus's P.O.V
Doki doki
"Nataliaaaaaaa!"
I continually heard her scream and yell as I ran down the hallway, keeping my eyes narrow.
I have to find something out!
I thought taking another turn, soon arriving at a large room filled with many nations. I ran up to one group, placing (Y/N) down beside me. I go up to America, hesitantly wrapping my arms around him in a hug.
"H-huh? Natalia what're you doing?"
Nothing.
I quickly let go of him, rushing over to Ukraine, doing the same thing.
Nothing!
I run over to Liechtenstein and give her a tight hug, feeling nothing.
NOTHING
I let go of her and run back over to the first group and (Y/N), spotting bug brother standing rather closely to America. I hug him, closing my eyes, hoping to feel something...anything.
NOTHING!!!
I let out a high pitched but soft screech, letting go of him and looking back at (Y/N). I walk up to her and hug her, pulling her head into my shoulder as I closed my eyes.
Doki doki
I blush, opening my eyes, feeling her arms wrap around me in a somewhat familiar manner.
Cute...
I bite my lip and my eyes widen, slowly letting go off the girl.
"That was weird, is anything up Nata?"
She told her head at me.
Cute!
I shake my head a few times, making sure she didn't worry about me.
"No! I-im fine! Let's just uh go back to the room."
I manage to blurt out which made her laugh.
"Ok let's go together!"
She grabs my hand, pulling me away from the confused and slightly concerned group of countries.
Cute cute cute cute...
I repeat the same word over and over and over again, it's the only thing going through my mind.
I need to protect her, against the cruel life of being a nation. (Y/N), don't worry

(Y/N)'a P.O.V
That was weird... oh well
I think as he walked back to our room together, her hand in mine the entire way. I unlock the door and let go of her hand as I sat down on my bed.
"What was all that about Nata?"
I ask looking over to her, her face going back to its usual straight manner.
"Nothing! I just needed to find something out."
She quickly replies but I brush it off.
"Oh, ok."
I add and let out a soft sigh, still somewhat confused as to why she dragged me down to the main hall just so that she could hug a few people.
"So, what're we gonna do? What do you usually do before meetings?"
I tilt my head at her and say with a slightly bored expression.
"Well, I don't know. Last time the meeting was in my home country but now I don't know... I don't honestly know Canada that well."
Her voice trailed off,making me perk up.
"Oh oh oh! I have an idea! Nata grab your purse we're going out!"
I stand up from the bed, quickly putting on my boots and slinging my bag over my shoulder. She nods and I tug at her sleeve, slowly pulling her out into the hallway.
"Now, even though I've never really been to Ottawa before I still know places to visit. If you truly want to experience something Canadian then I know just the place!"
I say as we get outside, grabbing ahold of Natalia's hand and leading her down the crowded downtown streets.
"We're gonna get pancakes!"
I add with a smile, spotting a light but visible blush.
Why is she blushing? Maybe she's cold?
I lean in closer to her, bringing her into me to give her some of my body heat.
Yay for warmth!
Belarus's P.O.V
By the time she pulled me into her my face was pretty much red. I turn my head away before letting go of her hand and starting to wrap my arm around her waist in a somewhat nonchalant way.
There we go it's all ok
I think and glance back to her, her cheeks turning a bright pink. I smile but a small smile and look ahead.
"Pancakes? Can't we get pancakes anywhere?"
I hear her gasp and I jump a little.
"No you can't get pancakes anywhere! We're going to the best pancake place in all of Ottawa! We're going to Stanley's Olde Maple Lane Farm!"
She says excitedly and I just not, having no idea where that is.
"Well um ok sure let's go there."
I say and she nods.
So adorable!
I think as I look down at her, taking in all of her features.
I think I'm in lo-
"Look we're almost there!"
Love...