-17-

Tom and Tord were sitting on the floor in Tom's room. They were playing a board game. Tom was very badly losing. He couldn't even make it past the start because he kept on getting cards that sent him back spaces. 

"Did you rig this?!" Tom shouted as he pulled another 'go back four' card. Tord laughed, and shook his head. Tom picked up his little blue game piece, and threw it at Tord.

"You win, I give up." Tom said, laying on the floor. Tord laughed, and shuffled over to Tom, and pat him on the head.

"It's okay, you'll win next time." Tord said, smiling. Tom groaned, and rolled over so he wouldn't be facing Tord. Tord laughed, and rubbed Tom's head. Tom sat up, and put his head in his knees. Tom wasn't always a sore loser, but today was just too much for him. 

"Wanna go watch TV on the couch?" Tord suggested, standing up. Tom nodded, and took Tord's outstretched hand. They walked to the living room, and just sat on the couch. 

Tom was about to say something, when something totally out of the blue happened. Tord kissed him. It was a quick kiss, and it felt like it was barely even there.

"Ah! um, sorry!" Tord said, scooting to the other end of the couch. Tom sat on the couch, stunned. Thoughts ran through Tom's head a mile a minute. 'Did Tord mean to do that? Was it just an accident? Tord has a boyfriend! You're breaking them apart! Did.. Did he like it..?'

Tom looked over at Tord. He was watching TV, barely focused. His face was flushed, and he looked scared. Understandable.

"I, um, am going to go to my room." Tom said, standing up. Tord nodded, and watched him go. 'Gosh, Tord, you messed it up. Your friendship with Tom is ruined. Your relationship with Edd is probably ruined. You ruined everything.' Tord sunk lower onto the couch.

Meanwhile, Tom was in his room, freaking out. In a good way. He was on his bed, the covers pulled over his blushing face. Tord kissed him! Tom kicked his feet. He just had too much energy that he had to expel. 

Tom thought he was being quiet, but apparently not. Matt came in, and shut the door behind him. Tom looked up. Matt immediately knew something happened. A good thing. Tom's face was flushed, and he was smiling. 

"What happened, Tom?" Matt asked smiling. He sat on the bed next to Tom. Tom laughed, and grabbed his pillow putting it to his face. He pulled it away quickly.

"You have to promise not to tell anyone, because I think it was an accident. He didn't mean to." Tom started. He waited for Matt to promise. Matt sighed, and nodded.

"Tord kissed me! Can you believe it?! It was an accident, but still!" Tom whispered. Matt looked at him in shock, and happiness. 

"Really? That's great! What about him and Edd, though?" Matt asked.

"Oh, geez. What if I ruined their entire relationship?!" Tom asked fearfully. Matt frowned. He shouldn't have opened his mouth. 

Back in the living room, Tord was thinking. Whether the thinking was good or bad, he couldn't tell. But he knew one thing he could for sure say.

He was in love with Tom.