🥰Just a Trend😑|Rant

Sisters 👯 and Queens 👸
Can we talk for a minute??!???

Is it just me or all of sudden guys are flirting ,loving, and celebrating Big Girls.
I get hit on a lot since these past years .
(Note: Just to verify getting look at and whisper about is not hitting on. If so I would be the most confident than Beyoncé 🤦🏻‍♀️..... Yeah I said it 🤷🏻‍♀️)
I'm not talking about that kind of attention. I'm talking about yelling out
Example A
"DAMNNNN MA YOU FINE!!! WHAT'S YOUR NAME...."
"😧😧 *dont panic, walks faster"

Example B
Stares at me for a mintue
"Hey are you from around here??"
"Yes😑"
"Really!!!' I don't remember you at all Trust me I would have 😁"
"WE WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL TOGETHER!!!! 😤"
"Oh well you must've been very quiet. Are you sure???"
" 😑 *slams car door 🚗💨"

Am I the only one going through this....
I haven't lost weight I think I gain some.
All natural
Jeans and Tee and I'm getting hit on like I'm Rachel Mcadams from Means Girls.
Personally, I don't think I'm sexy I'm just cute and adorable and sweet and super innocent (I hate it tho and it true). So what is it???

Then I started to think of the Plus Size Movement.
Women have came out loving their curvy bodies and Men have been coming out appreciating them. Even admitting they love big girls.
This crap makes me so angry 😤
These men are only hitting on me and talking to me because it's trendy and every body wants a thick woman and it finally okay to admit this....

I once saw a plus size woman on an Instagram post just showing her outfit to us. And this guy who was fit and built commented "Damm you are so fine, hit me up" and everybody was telling him he was a "real man" and that he was a "King". Nooooo!!!
That is not okay, just because he is attracted to a big girl , like it is a crime or even like he's throwing her a bone. They are going to lift this guy up. I can promise you he probably wouldn't have said that a couple years ago. But because our movement have push boundaries and standards. Now everyone wants to listen to us and let us be who we are. No one is afraid anymore.
Listen! I am happy we have made progress and you should love anyone you want.
Just don't treat me like I'm a trend or hashtag. I am definitely not a fetish. I am a human being with an amazing personality and the kindest heart and sweetest ways. (I wish someone could see that)
Do not talk to me because I have this look about me. I am soo much more than how I look and you should hunt my mind not my body😌

Bandwagoning is a disease🌻