He swallowed, trying to think of what to say without rolling into one of his famous unnerving rambles. They were looking between the two in confusion, save for Iida and Uraraka. Deku glanced at Bakugou, who had rolled his head back in annoyance. Deku grimaced, suddenly realizing how unsettled the class must be feeling since...well.

He shifted the weight of his backpack. "Um, hi-uh, good morning everyone," He gave an awkward little wave. Their eyes widened. His smile faltered. "Yeah, that's fair," he sighed, "So...I know this'll seem really weird, but you know how we had that incident yesterday? Well-"

"Ugh, you're taking too long, Deku!" Bakugou interrupted. The attention shifted to Bakugou.

"Wait," Kaminari started, moving his pointer finger between the two, "Did Midoriya call Bakugou 'Deku' just now?"

Bakugou huffed. "Listen up! Because I'm only saying this once. That kid from yesterday has a body-swap quirk. Which means I," He waved his hand at his messy mop of green curls down to his waist, "am Bakugou, and that's Deku." He finished as Deku gave a nervous smile.

"WHAT!" a majority of them yelled in surprise.

"Are you guys seriously stuck like this?" Kaminari asked, eyes wide with intrigue. Everyone had rushed over after Bakugou spoke, crowding around them.

"Yup. It sucks ass." Bakugou grumbled. Some of the class stopped to stare at him. Bakugou bristled slightly over the attention.

"Bakugou, could you perhaps not curse as Deku? It's off putting." Iida requests. Uraraka nods in distressed agreement.

"Is it really that surprising?" Deku asks.

"I mean. It's not like we've never heard you curse before, but you only really let loose during intense battles." Uraraka says, Todoroki nodding besides her.

"I'm not gonna adjust my vocabulary just because I'm stuck in Deku's body." Bakugou scoffs.

"And knowing you, I'm assuming that's non-negotiable." Uraraka meets his gaze with a flat look.

"You bet your ass it's not. Get used to it, Uraraka."

She sighed in defeat. God this whole thing felt like a weird fever dream.

"We're glad you're both okay, though!" Mina says, springing into the conversation.

"Yeah, you guys came back late, and Aizawa stopped us from crowding you in the infirmary." Sero said.

"Not to mention Recovery Girl kept stressing that it'd be best to let you guys to rest and heal." Tsuyu added.

"Ah, Kirishima explained that to me last night, but I appreciate everyone's concern!" Midoriya said, bowing to the class.

"...that's so weird..." Mina whispered to Jirou.

"I know! It's way out of character for Bakugou."

"Man, this'll take some getting used to." Kaminari shook his head as if ridding himself of a dizzy spell.

"Oh! Speaking of; I'm sorry if being myself while as Kacchan makes you all uncomfortable. Believe me, the feeling is mutual."

The class laughs. Bakugou glares at him. "Yeah, because being you is such a cake walk." Deku looks at him quizzically. Did Bakugou have to pretend to be him too? Or was he referring to One for All? The last thought causes Deku's face to fall in concern. They'd have to have a talk with All Might about their situation soon. It wasn't exactly something they could discuss in the middle of class, no matter how strong the urge to ask and check up on Bakugou was.