A Dormir

Now that there was no denying he was in fact Midoriya, Bakugou fucking l o a t h e d it. God this new squeaky voice of his got on his nerves (even more so than before). How the hell could Deku stand to ramble for as long as he did without driving himself insane? What annoyed Bakugou the most, however, was how unnatural his threats seemed coming from this body. Even his yells would sound off and lacked its usual pizazz. Really the only advantage would be from the fact that the actual Deku hardly ever raised his voice or screamed curses at his friends.

However, the main subject at hand was where they'd sleep.

"If you think I'm going to willingly sleep in your room and let you sleep in mine, then you must out of your damned mind." He spat.

Deku groaned in defeat, running his hand down his (or in reality, Bakugou's) face.

"Kacchan please," He pleaded, "we already agreed it'd be best to not tell anyone about this until tomorrow! Sleeping in our actual rooms while in each other's bodies would cause suspicion at this hour." He gazed up into Bakugou's now green eyes and freckled face. Deku shook his head again, shuddering at how unreal this all was.

"Look, I don't like this any more than you do, and I'm sure we both feel violated and uncomfortable, but that line was crossed when our bodies got swapped."

Bakugou gritted his teeth. "Fine. But if you so much as touch anything that's not my bed or clothes I will roast you once this shit blows over."

Midoriya nodded in grim understanding. The two boys then proceeded to swap room keys and head off to the original person's respective dorms. But before they split, Bakugou swiveled around to yell at Deku one last time.

"Don't do or say anything stupid you damn nerd!" A faint vocal noise from Deku was all he got as a confirmation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The title is a Spanish pun (if you were confused by it)