New Perspective

It was a strange feeling, being unconscious. Especially when it felt like you were being sucked into a vortex which spun repeatedly before finally spitting you back out beforehand. Which is why when Bakugou came back to his senses, it was safe to say he was feeling disoriented with a bit of vertigo.

His vision was rather blurry, which made the infirmary he assumed he was in aggressively bright. He craned his head a little to the left, trying to refocus as he squinted with a slight groan.

There was a person there. Actually, there were two people. One was sitting while the other was standing. He froze, suddenly aware that his hand was being held.

He instantly tensed up, the hair on his head and arms bristling. A faint gasp from whomever dared to hold him caught the attention of the other person.

"He's awake!" A girls voice. The overly cheerfulness of it was enough to give Uraraka away.

"Hey, why the hell are you-" his sentence was cut off by the other person.

"Midoriya! Thank goodness you're ok!" Iida said, his arms waving about in their usual robotic manner.

Bakugou blinked, clearly offended. "The fuck did you just say to me?" Iida and Uraraka's relieved expressions turned into shock. They looked at each other, then back to him.

"D-Deku...did you seriously just say," she hesitated, "...fuck?"

A slight dread wriggled it's way into Bakugou's limited database of emotions. It-It couldn't be. Could it? He immediately glanced to look at his hands. The right one was scarred. Oh no...

"Deku? Are you feeling okay?" Uraraka asked softly.

"What the fuck..." he breathed, daring to look at the other bed nearby. In that said bed was Bakugou. Only...it wasn't Bakugou.

His eyes twitched, wide as saucers.

"WhaT THE F U C K!"

The trio collectively jumped at his outburst. Without even thinking, Bakugou (or in this case, Midoriya) leapt out of his bed and scuttled over to his actual body.

"M-Midoriya! Wait! I know you're concerned over Bakugou but you shouldn't wake him up!"

"That's not me!" He yelled, leaving the other two perplexed.

Fucking Deku...he definitely had s o m e role to do with all this! Clenching his hands into fists, Bakugou grabbed his own body by his tank top and started trying to wake himself up.

"GOD DAMN YOU DEKU!" He yelled, violently shaking himself. "WAKE. THE FUCK. UP!" He accented each word with a slap to the face.

From the other side of the room, Uraraka gawked at the scene while Iida's face buffered.

Huffing, Bakugou stared at his sleeping body, which was now beginning to stir with consciousness.

"Ughhh...wha-?" A pair of red eyes, his own eyes, blinked up at him. They squinted in confusion before slowly growing comically wide for Bakugou's face.

"Aaah! Why is my face looking at me!" Deku shrieked. Bakugou growled, an odd sight to see on Midoriya's face. It didn't look or sound right for such a typically soft and kind hearted person.

"I don't know what the hell you did, but I'm stuck in your body and we need to switch back!" He stressed, still clinging onto the other threateningly.

"Wait." The two boys turned to look at Uraraka. "So...Deku is in Bakugou's body and vice versa?" She asked, befuddled (Iida was still buffering).

"Took you long enough, dumbass." Bakugou huffed. A slight twinge of pain struck Uraraka, but she had to remind herself that it wasn't Deku actually calling her a dumbass.

"Midoriya...and Bakugou?" Iida finally spoke, a finger moving between the two as it clicked. "But how?"

"It was from one of the children's quirk." Aizawa chimed in. The four future heroes whipped their heads to see their teacher watching through the door entrance of the infirmary. His focus landed on Bakugou and Deku in particular.

"When Midoriya performed the mishap that caused him to crash into Bakugou, one of the kids panicked and activated their quirk, which as I'm sure you've realized is a body swap quirk." He continued to speak before anyone could interject with a question.

"Unfortunately, though not unexpected, the child responsible for this still doesn't have a grasp on their quirk, so you two will just have to ride it out until the effects end. Whenever that may be." He let it sink in, slightly amused with the bewildered looks on their faces.

"Regardless of the situation you are both in, I expect you to act properly." He directed this at Bakugou (who is very much now Midoriya).

"Return to your dorms once you compose yourselves." Aizawa promptly left the room.

A silence prevailed between the four of them for a bit, the same dread coursing through Deku and Bakugou.

Well fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

huehuheuhueheuehueheuhue YeSS TIS A BODYSWAP AU AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 

REVEL IN MY GENIUS