34: Shot Deleted Parts whole chapter

Start from the beginning

" I might be the bad person you think I am... but I love him. When we first met... I knew I'm going to love him. He was the perfect guy to me. He is very kind, gentle, courageous, and talented. At first I thought I couldn't get him. By my surprise we started dating. But then he started talking about someone he knows. It was making me jealous... curious- then now I found out it was you. It really hurts me when I found out you guys are dating again." She said.

Play video above

I saw Sean and Carson's car pulled up and slowly get out " Jordyn I'm really sorry. When we broke up, I told him to find a girl much better than me.
And I found out you guys are dating and he looks happy with you. I'll admit I was jealous... Because I still love him. I've never seen the smile he gave you. It was different." I said and was shocked when she brought her gun out.

I quickly raised my hands up in the air as my heartbeat raised." Jordyn... please... put the gun down." I pleaded.

" I beg you Brynn... give me Carson back and you'll be free." She said.
" Jordyn I can't do that." I said.

" Then you left me no choice." She said and pulled the trigger and shot me again and again.

" No!" I heard my family and Carson screamed. Jordyn and her friends run away as fast as they can.

" Brynn!" Carson shouted as my whole body went down and hitting my head As I blacked out.

Carson's POV
" No, no, no,no! Brynn. No!" I screamed holding her tight." Call 911!" I pleaded crying as I looked down at an unconscious Brynn.

The ambulance came and rushed Brynn to the hospital with Kaycee and Ashlee in the ambulance and left Sean, Sadie, Noah, and I.

I was so weak that I can't move.
" She'll be alright. She's a tough girl." Sean comforted. I just burst out and mad at Jordyn.

I got my phone and chatted at the group chat.

Cool Kidz

  Go to the hospital now

Lolo
What? Why?
Juan
What's wrong?

Brynn got shot

MackZ
WHAT?!
Willy
WhAT?!
Lolo
WhAt?!
Juan
WHAT?!

Just come, please.
I need you guys

Juan
We're coming

After that, I teared up once again.
" We need to go. I need to see her. Let's go." I said getting up and getting inside the car and drove off as fast as I can.

No one's POV
As the squad got the news they all had chills. They can't help but be scared and worried.

Kenzie inside her room as she saw Carson's chat she started crying. Her best friend. Her ride or die.

She can't help but panic as she rushed to fix herself and get down crying.
" Kenzie! Where are you going?!" Maddie and Melissa asked.

" Mom, I can't stay here any longer. Brynn needs me." Kenzie explained crying." WHAT?! I don't understand you." Melissa said.

" Mom... Brynn got shot." Kenzie said and cried even more. Maddie and Melissa was shocked and hugged her.

" I'll drive you there. Let's go." Maddie said and they drove off. Kenzie was wishing that her best friend will be safe.