Power Of Purple

"He's broken my heart and I'm still trying to fix it and piece everything back together

but nothing can make me not love him

He's my life so, like yeah"

look what we have here. This honestly scares me how fucked up I am. Like how I always find

a way to mess things up and ruin something soo peaceful. Imagine this ok I want you to imagine. A field full of flowers (yellow) these flowers are content, happy full of glee and radiating comfort. Everything is well, hard to imagine a flower smile, but as they softly smile and dance to the gentle summer wind. They fall in love...

she falls in love...

she falls in love with the purple flower, hidden and concealed kept to itself broken and misunderstood, alone and dark. The purple flower stands tall alone. No one by its side.

She falls in love with is, despite all of its flaws and imperfections. She finds beauty and peace within him and can bring love to his life. She can give him everything he can't. The sense of warmth and home within someone else, a feeling greater than all human senses. Something that can best be described through feeling. The feeling of falling in love. The feeling of lying together side by side, gently gazing your eyes on hers, fixed in position you can't take your eyes off her. Her sweet gentle touch engulfs and sends fireworks down your spine. The beating heart beats in perfect syncopation, soothing harmony they beat as one. They are one. You feel her essence grow stronger and sooner or later you're addicted to every aspect of her, her scent the perfume she wears the way she laughs the way she smiles back at you. The way she...

The way she says, "I love you" and you feel every fibre of your body quake with the power of this new emotion. Separate fields but the roots have a way of finding each other, love is never blind even through the spindling roots desperately searching for each other. Through blindness is certainty it was mean to be. The fields beautifully painted purple and yellow pure amalgamation of love in its purest form. Watching the purple and the yellow bounce in the wind together. Gentle purple hue glistening off the innocent yellow, sunlight kissing the crisp water reflecting the colours of the fields.

With every love there is always rain, she gives all she can to help through the struggles of what the purple goes through everything she has, she gives all of herself before she stops to care about herself. No petal goes unscathed by the purple hue, and the purple she once fell in love with shone bright on a part of herself that...

Showed her things...

Tainting the golden yellow turning it into the desert sand yellow, the yellow it once was destroyed and gone. It's a scary, though isn't it? how much you can impact one's life? How one mistake can damage someone? Permanent scars a mortal reminder of life's mishaps.

No matter how hard the purple flower tried...

She wasn't the same after what had happened, forgiveness taken down the bitter river of despair. Uprooting and suffocating the roots they have built on, making them scream in agony. Could they go on? The yellow battered and distraught, no longer dancing in the wind, but shaking in the cold night. The night bit back like a sea of knives. It was all becoming to much. But besides everything she had been feeling. No matter how feeble the roots get, there will always be water there will always be light. There will always be tomorrow if we chose to bear another day. Roots damaged in the cross fire. The purple flower in silent torment. Power of purple is..

Too much for the poor yellow to handle, promise to never... forbid himself from love. "no more he says" as he buries and feeds off the decomposing yellow corpse.