Comfort

I ran to my cell.
I ran to my cell and cried.
I couldnt hold it back.
The guards yelled at me to get up but I wouldnt. I got shots but I stayed in bed.
Eventually Frankie came in. She asked me what was wrong but she knew. I ignored her. Soon I felt warm arms wrap around me and soft hair tickle my cheek. I hated it but I didnt atrempt to push her off. It became comforting and my sobs came to a stop. I fell asleep in her embrace.
___________

The next day I wake up alone in my bed. Its long past morning but no one had woken me up. I didnt need to get dressed since I fell asleep in my clothes yesterday so I just slipped my shoes on. Spotting an empty table in the corner of the room I sit down and look around for Daddy. The moment I spot her an arm wraps around me. The person sits down next to me and I immediately recognise the curly hair.
"Get off me Frankie."
"Aww come on sweetcheeks you didnt say that yesterday."
I sigh. Theres no point arguing anymore.
My eyes travel back to Daddy. She was sitting alone before but now shes joined by Daya.
Daya.
Of course.
Daddy seemed to be comforting her too, rubbing her back.
Daya looked nervous. She also looked withdrawn but whats new. Daddys probably been stuffing her with drugs.
Just as I expected daddy slipped something into her pocket. It was long and the end glinted like metal.
However I took notice and looked away, trying to distract myself from the way Daddy lovingly stroked her hair. Daddy didnt even notice me.
I feel the tears fill my eyes again and lean into the soft presence next to me for comfort.

Two updates in 1 hour its your lucky day.
Not really tho Daddys a bitch.