Possessive

I find Daddy sitting at one of the tables in the hall, a blonde lackey opposite her. As I approach them Daddy says something to the blonde and she stands up and leaves. I quickly sit down next to Daddy and check behind me for Frankie. "Baby? You alright?" I look at her and shake my head. "Its Frankie, shes a bit... forwards.?" Daddy reaches out to grab my hand and an angry look washes over her face. "Youre fuckin mine, remember that mama." I sigh and squeeze her hand back. "I know"
We talk for a while until Daddy spots someone behind me. I turn around and see Frankie walking towards us. She stops behind me and glares at Daddy. "What the fuck do you want?" Daddy holds my hand tighter. "Ive just come to say that your mama is mine now." Frankie says, reaching out and holding a strand of my hair. Daddy stands up and drags me up with her, pulling me away from Frankie. "The fuck she is, get your hands off of her."
"Shes in my cell Daddy, you cant protect her forever" she says before walking away from us, giving me a wink. Daddy sees this and growls. She grabs my hand and forcefully pulls me towards our old cell.
Once we get there she slams me against the wall. She pins one of my hands on the wall behind me and entwines our fingers. Her other hand rested underneath my shirt, just below my ribs. She leans in to my neck and starts leaving rough kisses on it. She muttered a sentence inbetween kisses. "Youre... mine...." she starts biting just above my collar bone. "Not... hers..." I let out a small moan as she continues to suck and bite the same bit of skin. She evenually stops and places a small but sweet kiss on my lips before leaning back to admire her work. "Now she knows who you belong to." I blush as she lets go of me.
I didnt know she could be so possessive.