Frankie

i deleted the smut chapters cause i wrote this when i was 13 and theyre cringy, so this doesnt link up to the last chapter

I wake up later with a start to a guard yelling and hitting the door. "Right, thats it, (y/n) youre moving cells"
I sit up fully, just realising that Daddy was still next to me "but..." I started, but didnt finish. Its pointless to argue with a guard. "Its already been discussed, youre going with Frankie, get your stuff" (a/n made up person btw)
Daddy was sitting up too by now and stayed on her bed while I got up. "I told you I shoulda got up" I said. She sighs and rubs her forehead. "Yeah I know. I just wanted you to stay." I continue getting my stuff together. "It doesnt matter, we can still see each other. At least no ones gonna move into this cell with you." She gets out of the bed and looks at me with a concerned expression. "Be careful of Frankie okay mama?" I look at her. "What do you mean?" She sighs and shakes her head. "Nevermind. Just, dont fall into her trap." She walks out of the room probably to go to the bathroom. Still confused, I decide to shake it off. (a/n again sorry if i got that song in your head its in mine) I leave the cell with my stuff and head off to find Frankie.
_________

Five minutes later I find Frankies cell. Inside is an eye-catching girl. She has frizzy hair that looks like she hasnt bothered to make neat today. Shes lying on her bed reading a magazine and doesnt notice me. I clear my throat as I step in and she puts the magazine down. "(y/n)?" She asks. I nod and put my stuff on the top bunk. "Frankie, nice to meet you." She gets up and stands in front of me. I look at her and notice she has deep brown eyes that are looking me up and down. She leans on the bunk and crosses her arms. "Pleasure" I say, wary of her after what Daddy warned me of. She seems to get pissed off at my single word answers and put her arms on either side of me, pinning me to the bunk. "Im letting you into my bunk that I could have by myself. And even though I dont mind that much, I still expect some gratitude coming from that cute mouth of yours." She grabs my chin to make me look at her. I sigh and decide I shouldnt make my new cell mate mad at me since we live together now. "Sorry. Im grateful." She lets go of my chin and turns around, laying down on her bed again and picking up her magazine. "By the way, why dont you mind that much about losing a cell to yourself. Id love my own cell." She replies, without looking up "cause I wouldnt mind fuckin you"
My eyes widen and I immediately leave the room to find Daddy, cheeks red.