Chapter 12: Distrations Everywhere

Start from the beginning

But Hermione Granger-Weasley knows better than to believe the young boy. After all he's Harry's son and the most like him and if she knows Harry then she knows that Albus is going to try a little but not do it. So she writes a letter to Harry and Ginny anyway hoping that Ginny finds it before Harry.

She doesn't have a class at the moment to teach so she goes out to the owley to send her letter using a school owl. It's sent and delivered to the Potter residence. Ginny got it since Harry is still at work, she goes to read it.

Harry or Ginny, whoever get it first,
      Albus seems a bit distracted from his school work the last couple of weeks, I've tried talking to him and he says he'll try harder, but I have a feeling there's something more going on. If you know anything please enlighten me, but if you don't than if you could possibly talk to him and find out I think I'll be a big help to him.

Love always,
Hermione Granger-Weasley

Ginny reads it and waits for Harry to get him to discuss what their going to do about their son. As for Albus, after defense class he and Scorpius went to lunch, where Scorpius brought up what happened in class. Then stopped abruptly when they're now in the company of James Sirius Potter.

"What do you want?" Albus asks James bitterly.

"Oh nothing" James replys

"I highly doubt that" Albus says sarcastically.

"Well if you must know I just had a fight with Lily and it's your fault so there" he tells his brother.

"And how is it my fault when I wasn't even there" Albus asks him.

"It was about you, therefore making it your fault" James says.

"Your logic is flawless" Scorpius says to James.

"You stay out if it, Malfoy" James sneers at him.

"Watch it James" Albus warns.

"I'm not scared of a couple fifth year's" he's says "anyway just thought I'd let you know" then he stalks away back to the Gryffindor table where Marcus and Marida are. Albus is curious about what James and Lily fought about but there's no way he was going to ask his brother about it, no he'll talk to his sister Lily about it some time soon. Albus also recently found out from Lily that James and Merida are actually dating. How any girl can like James, Albus will never know.

So Albus and Scorpius go about the rest of their day normally now they're getting ready for bed and just be casual about it. However they wait for their house mates to go to sleep. When then sneak back down to the common room to cuddle and kiss and just talk. They mostly show their affection that they don't during the day. But as is grows later into the night, they are getting tired and Albus is starting to fall asleep on Scorpius' shoulder. They decided to just go up to bed Albus kisses him one more time before going into his own bed and falling straight asleep. Scorpius smiles over at Albus then gets into his bed and goes to sleep as well.

Albus is going through the corridors of Hogwarts castle at night, he's following a sound, I whisper, it's a voice telling him where to go. There's the black bird again, only now he knows is an augury. There's a shadowed figure just a few feet in front of him. Albus doesn't know who though it's dark and he can't make out any features at all. The voice, is telling him go keep going. He doesn't know where there going he's just following. They're going up stairs and through another corridor until he sees the bird and the shadowed figure turn and go through a door and then stop. The voice is guiding them to a place that much Albus knew but what the voice was actually saying Albus couldn't make out really.