"Let's get this over with"

That big bastard was luckily our only obstacle from getting inside. Entering through the dark corridor reminded me of walking down the bleak hallway of the Barn. The pounding boom of the hushed music and the racket of voices yelling, talking over one another and cheering. It made my blood pulse like no other. The feeling inside of me, having my old comrade of horror beside me.

It seemed like slow motion at that moment. At first, I questioned myself. I asked God if this was the right thing. He didn't answer. So I made the decision myself.

At the end of the hall was he. Dark hair, tall and lanky. His eyes are familiar and emotional, but I can see the determination. His bruises snaked around his neck and his lips were cracked dry. The man was barely standing straight. Which is why he is the perfect candidate for sabotage.

"Liam.."

"Are you sure that everything is arranged correctly." I almost grimace at his questioning of my skills. But I have to also remember that he is betraying his pack. It is death sentence not only for I and Ivan- but he as well. Only natural for him to be worried.

"Da. All members of importance are here tonight because of some Irish Holiday as you say..Don't back out of this now. If you want to have personal remorse I could kill you now to spare him having to do it himself. Leonard is not a forgiving man." I say hoisting the gun up behind the man's ear. His breath hitches at this and he shakes his head

"My plane leaves in three hours. After this..I won't be seen differently. Leave me out of every and any mafia ties after I am gone. I don't care how you kill that bastard. Just make sure.. he's dead." I can hear the tears in his words. Clearly he loves his gang, but also hates Leonard just enough to give me opportunity to murder again. It would have not been possible to get inside this fortress without someone on the inside helping me.

Leonard's tribe was slowly turning against him da, but having on of his own volunteer to have him murdered had shocked me. I even was a skeptic to how serious he was, he could have been an informant for them to distract me with the belief that I would actually have a chance. But once I realized how quickly I would do the same, I agreed to trusting him to an extent. W'd quietly been having meetings after my classes. Meticulously plotting. At the expense of my relationship with Dawn. But if I think about her now, my conscious will not be clear.

getting more men on my side was not hard. I was seen as a child by the communities standards but I still had their respect. And everyone wants to move to the top. Now that Liam is out of the way, Leonard's fortune ensures that.

I move the gun from him

"Go. Do not come back" I say pushing past him, cocking the gun back

"Ivan."

"Yeah, I got it." He takes out his cells and dials "We are in position. Everyone knows how to escape after. If you do not, you die along with the rest. Remember Leave Leonard alive." Once he hangs up, my heart is at a maximum speed

I kick the door open and spray the bullets on the open room, having the mobsters and their cheap women fall, Igor and a few others appear in less seconds- doing the same thing from other corners of the hall. The blood flickered onto my face like water ripples. The bang from the guns deafened me, light from the spark blurred my vision slightly. But I don't think to blink. It is a feeling of relief when I hit someone, relief that I am closer to my target and that the person I shoot will no longer be in my way. I love it.

One by one, the bodies drop to the floor. I can no longer hear the screams

Just muffled uproar. This lot of land, this kingdom..this destiny. It was now mine

But that didn't matter to me.

What mattered was the low bred bastard using one of the bodies as a shield for the bullets flying all over. Leonard was so fucking classless. But we already knew that much.

Soon no one was left running. No more screaming of bullets. Just me, my men and a pussy.

Left shaking like a leaf under the body of one of the women here..disgusting

"Do you actually believe that woman can protect you from your fate..?" I smile putting in yet another bullet in the rifle. Leonard shivers, tossing the body to the side and pushing himself back against the wall.

"Y..you Russian Bast-BASTARD. YOU COULDN'T HANDLE THAT I WAS ON TOP- YOU COULDN'T HANDLE THAT I WAS BETTER!"

My teeth clench before I walk closer then draw back a fist to deliver to his nose.

"Do not confuse me with yourself as some greedy bastard..I let your ass win. Who do you think has been selling drugs, making connections, using your son as a means to make sure that I could kill your personally."

Leonard's eyes raise in surprise

"No..Liam would never.."

I laugh at his disbelief coldly "He can and he did. But I Would try to kill my own father too if he had me nearly beat to death and shunned for nearly 7 years for not wanting to join the gang.. But luckily for you it's not Liam who is going to kill you. It's me!" I laugh more thinking of all the thrilling ways I could torture him until his stupid Irish heart gave out. A quick bullet to the head would be too nice. Way too nice.

"But unfortunately for my first real murder, I do not have time..You were not the most formidable. But I'm sure after I reclaim this.. there will be more to come."

"Th..this? Fuck do you mean?"

My smile widens and I raise my arms, taking in the money that had fallen from the hands of mobsters. The death toll of the crooked men and women and I touch my face. Grinning at the metallic smell as I drag the drying liquid from my cheeks to my neck.

"My empire of course."

"You....are a sick and cruel devil." I shrug, Igor goes behind Leonard and kicks him forward so that he was on all fours. He coughed and shook, gasping in his last breaths.

"Perfect. I wanted to have you kneel before I real King prior to execution. The court finds Leonard, regional son of a bitch guilty on all counts."

My bullet pierces through Leonard's head

His body slumps over, mimicking and blending into the rest of the dead

I purposely step on his lifeless form. Heading to the back of the compound in search of the goddamn money he owed me.