Jacobe The Killer

Jacobe———————^

It took me a REAL long time to find the perfect hottie to play as Jacobe- I mean not just anyone can be casted as the mysteriously sexy guy people call a murderer right??

And while I was scrolling away at my Pinterest begging for the perfect casting pic, I see Mr. Sam Larsen and punched myself for not thinking of him earlier (not rlly but i might as well had punch myself

Also lets all pretend he's Russian with a great accent kay?

    WHEN the case was closed and I was found not guilty, I smiled at the victims parents.

I fucking wish I was convicted of murdering that rat when it was just the game he signed up for. He signed away his life literally and now he had to do his bidding as the weak bitch I always knew him to be.

The only downside was I did get charged for illegal activity. The Barn would be shut down for a while or at least till Monty was out himself..I was pinned with four other jackasses, that was all those pigs could catch that night.

It was a full house that night and I had just won another match, quickly pocketing the 3,000 for the night. Til right now I don't know who called the pigs, but I'll stomp their skull into the Earth..turning their bones into puddles

For now the shackles are off my wrists and ankles..well, except for my probation bracelet. I looked through the window as we rode through the desert away from the jail house that I called home for a year and some change because of this bullshit. They'd given me therapy and shit of that nature but..no jail psychologist will stop me from doing what I do. And I'm doing me.

"You don't seem too shaken up brother." Aleksei, my blood brother says as he continues with his eyes on the seemingly endless road.

It was smoldering hot out here despite the September month coming to an end, I was dressed in what I'd been booked in. Red boxing shorts, some sneakers. No shirt. I didnt mind too much. I know my clothes were waiting for me back in Delaware Beach.

I smirk not looking at him directly

"Now, why would murderer like me be shaken up by a few fuckers that are in there for the same crime. Only thing I have a good lawyer and the idiots were asking for it."

Aleksei could only shake his head and wonder what has become of his shame of a younger sibling. The answer is..I don't have one. I was a piece of shit.

I know I was a piece of shit

I knew I was garbage and didn't deserve simple life things like love or whatever. I can't love no girl or do right by friends. But that never processed into me for more than a few seconds. I wasn't a snitch, bastard or a cheater but that's just cause those are my ethics. Nothing more.

I just don't give a fuck.

"Mama is doing well, got a job at the Unimarket and I think it's permanent this time. Shes been there since you left." Aleksei tries to make conversation, he is the most Americanized out of our family. But there was no hiding the strong accent of Russia in him.

My mama and father were dirt poor immigrants, and it didn't help that mama got pregnant with me as soon as they arrived while they already had Aleksei on her hip

"Ekaterina too, getting bigger and sassy. She misses you." Ekaterina isn't my sister, but a cousin that was shipped to us by mamas sister who passed god knows when. Though if anyone ever asked, Ekaterina was her daughter. I missed her too, but her doll face and innocent nature will not stop me.

No one will.

"You can change your life around still Jacobe..youre so young. You can go to college and get a career, I've seen your grades and-"