"See you" Laurel smiled.

"You guys can finally pick a date now," Veronica said, fixing her hair after her little fight.

"Yea" Laurel sighed, "That actually makes me nervous"

"What? Why?" Sara asked.

"I am 3 months, almost 4 months pregnant," Laurel said, "I really don't want people to think it's a shotgun wedding" 

"Oh, who gives a crap if it's a shotgun wedding?" Dinah asked, "My wedding was a shotgun wedding"

"Wait, what?" Laurel asked, "You always said you got married a year before I was born"

"I lied, sweetie, I was 3 months along with you when we got married," Dinah said. "The wedding photographer knew how to hide the bump"

"Oh my god," Sara said, "I knew it!"

"How?" Veronica asked.

"I got a glimpse of their marriage certificate," Sara said, "Dated 6 months before she was born"

"Yes, my wedding was a shotgun wedding," Dinah said, "But that didn't mean I didn't want to get married, I love your father, I love you three, and so what everyone thought I was marrying him cause I was knocked up? I knew I was marrying him for love"

That was exactly what Laurel needed to hear

~

Thea returned from her honeymoon within 4 days, mostly cause Roy being the Diggles right-hand meant he had a lot of business to do.

"The beaches were heavenly" Thea sighed, "I could sit in silence for hours"

"I'm pretty sure there was no silence for either of you" Kara raised her eyebrows.

"Shut up" Thea laughed.

"I'm glad you two had a nice trip, but with my father home..." Laurel started.

"You can set the date!" Thea cheered.

"We actually already set it," Laurel said. "In one month, I'll be married"

"Yay!" Thea cheered, "Oh my god, we have to go dress shopping!"

"We have an appointment for later today," Veronica said.

"You guys are really ahead of everything," Thea said.

"Yea, we were really just waiting on you" Laurel smiled. 

"Awe, well let's get ready to go" Thea smiled, "Wait"

"What?" Sara asked.

"I have to go ask my husband something" Thea giggled, "I love saying that, okay, one sec!"

~

Laurel brought her mother, her father, her sisters, Frost, Thea, Alex, Kara, Juliana, and Tommy and Oliver to the bridal shop. The men were taken back as the girls began running around the store, pulling nice dresses off the racks. 

Carmia walked over, "Ladies" The girls stopped and looked back. "Follow me"

Everyone followed her towards a back room with sofas and a big mirror. "This is exciting" Laurel smiled.

"Okay, what styles do you want?" Carmia asked.

"Nothing poofy, it has to fit a 4-month twin baby bump, and something that makes me feel confident," Laurel said.

"So the rumours are true, you are pregnant," Carmia said, grabbing a dress off a rack. 

"3 months along with twins" Laurel nodded.

"Okay" Carmia smiled, "Follow me, bride"

~

Veronica and Sara were having a debate on sweetheart necklines, Thea and Frost were discussing Thea's honeymoon, Dinah, Quentin, Kara, Oliver, and Tommy were talking about a what they thought the wedding would be like.

"Okay, here's the first dress" Carmia opened the door to the change room, Laurel stepped out in an ivory mermaid wedding dress with small ruffles at the feet, her bump grew a few inches more thanks to padding that would show what she would look like when she was around 4 or 5 months.

The ladies gasped and watched as she made her way out and in front of the mirror. "You look amazing" Veronica smiled.

"I feel amazing" Laurel smiled, "But..."

"It is not you" Dinah shook her head. 

"I love the style, and the fact the bump shows," Laurel said, "But I just don't feel like me"

"Okay, well we have tons more like this to fit any personality in the world," Carmia said.

The group went through 7 dresses, each didn't show Laurel's personality, until. "Oh. My. God" Frost gasped.

"That is amazing" Kara smiled. 

"You look like a Queen!" Juliana cheered.

Laurel stepped out in a white mermaid style dress with a half plunging neckline, sheer sleeves, and silver designs all over, her baby belly showed just enough. "That is you," Sara said, "The elegance, the style, the confidence"

"You look amazing, pretty bird" Quentin smiled.

"Nobody cry, or else I will break down" Laurel sighed, looking at herself in the mirror. "I love it"

"Wait" Carmia grabbed a veil and put it on Laurel's head. "There"

The veil went to Laurel's knees and matched the dress perfectly. "Awe" Dinah smiled, she stood up and grabbed her daughter's hand, "Oh god"

"Mom, please don't cry, I'n pregnant with twins which means I cannot handle it right now" Laurel tried to stop herself from crying.

"I'm sorry, but you're my babygirl" Dinah sighed, "I waited for this day for years"

"Gee mom, you're making us jealous" Sara stood up, Veronica not too far behind. They stood on the other side of Laurel, holding her hand. "You look beautiful, sis"

"Can you see yourself getting married in this dress?" Carmia asked, everyone looked at Laurel.

"Yes" 

______________________

Written: EmpressofFandomzzz