Chapter 27

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" Laurel was panting, leaning on the wall.

"Laurel, you need to calm down, you can harm the baby," Frost said, "Sit down" 

"Laur, sit" Sara lead her sister to the chairs and sat her down. "Relax"

"I can't relax, I'm pregnant!" Laurel exclaimed.

"Take a breath," Veronica said, "You need to breath"

Laurel took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. "Am I really pregnant?" Laurel asked Frost.

"Yes"

~

Laurel sat at dinner, silently watching everyone chat and socialize. "Are you okay, Laurel?" Malcolm asked.

"Yea" Laurel smiled. 

"Champagne?" the butler asked. 

"Yes please," Laurel said. Frost coughed, giving her a glance. "Um, actually I'll just have water"

"Of course" The Butler walked away.

"Are you sure your okay?" Slade asked.

"Can I speak to you two? Privately?" Laurel asked, standing up and walking out. 

"Excuse us," Malcolm said, he and Slade followed her out of the dining hall. "What's wrong?"

"I did not plan for this, I didn't expect this, god I think I'm having a panic attack"  Laurel leaned against the wall, holding her stomach. 

"Laurel?" Slade took her arm. "What is it?"

"I'm pregnant" 

~

Laurel was laying in bed, staring at a photo of her mother and father shortly after she was born. Laurel had left Slade and Malcolm to think over everything, giving her a chance to think it over to. Whilst she did want kids, and Slade and Malcolm had promised to give her anything she wanted, but it came so unexpectedly.

Laurel planned to get her sonogram done tomorrow. "Laurel?" Dinah came in. 

"Mom" Laurel sighed, "I need a hug"

"Awe" Dinah walked over and laid down with her, hugging her. "Shh, don't worry"

Dinah consoled her daughter, holding her close and relaxing her. "I don't know how this is going to work" Laurel sighed, sitting up. "I'm pregnant, god, I really am pregnant"

"You are going to be a great mother" Dinah caressed her hair, "This is a gift, Laurel, accept it" Laurel held her mouth. "Oh there it is, come on"

Dinah led Laurel to the bathroom and she hunched over the toilet. "Laurel?" Malcolm and Slade came in. Laurel gestured to her mother to close the door.

Dinah stood up and stepped out, closing the door. "Hello," Dinah said.

"Dinah, what's going on?" Malcolm asked.

"Morning sickness," Dinah said, "Can you get her water? and tell Dr. Frost about it"

"Um... Okay..." Slade said, "Is she going to be okay?"

"Yes, just one of the many side effects of pregnancy," Dinah said, "Go"

Slade and Malcolm rushed out, Sara and Veronica came in next. Dinah opened the bathroom door to where Laurel was sitting against the bathroom cupboards. "I hate it already"

"Awe" Sara cooed, "But I want a niece or nephew"

"Really?" Veronica looked at Sara.

"What? You aren't gonna be giving me any" Sara crossed her arms. Veronica went and tackled Sara. "Really?!?"

Laurel ignored her sisters fighting and went to lay down again. Dinah pulling the two girls apart. "I always wondered how you two are considered adults" Dinah sighed.

"Don't ask me, it's a legal thing" Veronica huffs. 

"Did you really have to tackle me?" Sara asked.

"Yes, because the only way anything gets in your head is if it's through a fight!" Veronica said.

"That's only half true," Sara said.

"Girls!" Laurel exclaimed. Both her sisters stopped and looked back.

"Right, we're here for our pregnant sister," Sara said. The two jumped up and sat down with her. 

"You are going to be fine, Laurel," Veronica said. 

"You had us to practice on, plus Thea and Juliana" Sara smiled. "Plus, you always wanted kids"

"Your months from the aisle, and when dad comes back, he may have that little grandson he always wanted," Veronica said.

"And hey, so what if people well call it a shotgun wedding? You're happy with them, they're happy with you, and you'll be happy with a kid" Sara said.

"Thank you girls" Laurel smiled.

"Anything for you sis" 

~

The Lance ladies left as Malcolm and Slade came back. "Hey," Slade smiled.

"Hi" Laurel smiled.

"How are you feeling?" Malcolm asked.

"I honestly can't say," Laurel said, "It's almost unreal"

"Well, we both thought it through, and we said it before. We want everything for you" Slade said, "We're going to be parents again"

Laurel threw her arms around them hugging them. They stayed like that for a few minutes before Laurel fell asleep and they laid her down. "Goodnight, love" Slade smiled.

~

"I'm going to have another little sibling!" Thea cheered. Thea, Roy, Alex, Frost, Tommy, Oliver, Barry, Kara, Veronica, and Sara were playing a game of poker. It was a little chaotic, mostly because Kara kept cheating and bothering Barry. "I'm  so excited"

"How was Laurel doing?" Alex asked.

"She's doing good, morning sickness kicking in," Veronica said.

"Well, to Laurel, Malcolm, and Slade, to their bundle of joy" Barry raised his glass.

"To their bundle of joy" Everyone cheered.

"Good luck to that child"

__________________________

Written By: EmpressOfFandomzzz