Chapter Twelve

Começar do início

"Cookie!" Luke screamed and he put his chin on my head and pulling me into him, taking me away from the other boys. "I missed you." I smiled and scratched his back lightly with my fingers.

"Luke I was gone barely a week." I said softly, but I couldn't help but smile. He let go and Mikey slung his arm over my shoulder. "So I moved into my new apartment today. The bed isn't set up yet so im going to stay here for a couple nights. I'm not even going to ask if it's okay because I already know it is." I said as I pushed Michael away. He playfully pushed me back and I rolled my eyes. I went over to the fridge and got out a tub of Cookie Dough Ice Cream and a spoon and sat on the counter. Ash pushed my legs apart and stood infront of me with his mouth open. I took a spoonful and stuck it in his mouth as Cal came into the kitchen. I took a big bite and stuck it into my mouth, then another into Ashtons.

"YOU ARE CONTAMINATING THE TUB GET A BOWL!" Calum screamed at us. Ash and I both flipped Cal off and he came over to me and tried to take a bite.

"EW NO YOU NASTY GET A BOWL!" Ashton screamed as he grinned at Calum. Ash took another bite then gave me the spoon back.

"Tenically you guys are kissing right now." Luke said as I took some more into my mouth. I stared at Luke and Ashton started to laugh. Michael smacked the back of Lukes head, followed by Calum.

"Hey stop hitting my baby Luke." I said as I held my arms out to him, pushing Ashton out of the way. Luke pretended to cry and he ran over and threw his arms around me, grabbing my ice cream tub.

"Can we still go out?" Ashton whined. I turned to look at him. "We were gonna go clubbing." He said.

"That sounds fun, you should go." I said as I continued to eat ny ice cream.

"Come with us." Calum whined as he jumped on the counter beside me. "Please?" He whispered in my ear. I turned to look at him.

"Why do you even want me to go?" I asked him.

"Because you're fun when you're drunk." Calum smirked. All the boys agreed with him. I did the craziest shit when I was drunk and the boys loved it. I finally agreed and Luke got me a dress that was Paiges that she had left over when they had went a couple days. I curled my hair real quick and put on a pair of high heels and went back downstairs to the boys. Ashton whistled at me and I rolled my eyes. I hated when guys did that. What did they think I was, a dog? I don't think so. We got into Ashtons car and headed downtown to the boys favorite club. I was tired but I knew this would be fun so I didn't really care. Ash parked the car and we got in quickly because there was hardly a line. It was weird because I didn't have Paige and Lux at my flanks. We all went to the bar and then all the boys disappeared onto the dance floor. Some guy kept hitting on me and I tried to ignore him until he started to grab me.

"Just dance with me baby." He smirked. He had shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes and a nice smile, but he was really annoying.

"No just stop!" I said loudly. A group of girls down at the end of the bar looked over at us. He went to grab my shoulder and I smacked his hand away. One of the girls who had brown curly hair and a tight red dress got up and came over to me.

"She said leave her alone. Honey do you want to come sit with us?" The girl asked me. I nodded quickly and stood up, walking down the bar to sit with her and her friends.

"Thankyou." I breathed as they made a seat for me. "He wouldn't leave me alone." I said.

"Yeah we noticed." One of the smiled at me.

-

*Calums POV*

I found Brooke drunk at the bar with a group of girls and it looked like they were having fun. When I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her stomach she turned around to look at me. "Hey Cal." She grinned at me. "This is my boyfriend Calum." She grinned at the other girls as she grabbed my hand. My heart fluttered and my stomach filled with butterflys at the fact she called me her boyfriend.

"Brookie can we go home?" I bent down and asked in her ear.

"But im having fun Cal." She whines as she dragged my name out.

"Please?" I asked again as I kissed her neck slowly. All of her new friends squealed at us and she got off her stool.

"Okay guys ill text you tomorrow!" She said as they all did a group hug. They all stepped back and she took my hand and we went out onto the street. Everyone had already left but I stuck around to get Brooke home so we grabbed a taxi. I opened the door for Brooke and told the driver our address and he took off. We got to our house and Brooke stumbled up to the door, giggling. I carried her up the stairs into my room, shutting the door behind me. She flopped down on my bed and laughed again. I took off her shoes and went to unzip her dress but she hit me away.

"Stop I have a boyfriend!" She yelled to me as she crossed her arms and pouted.

"Oh really?" I smirked. "And whats his name?" I didn't know who she would say.

"Calum!" She yelled as she tried to unzip her dress. I felt my face get hot. She called me her boyfriend and I couldn't keep the smile off my face.  She finally let me help her out of her dress - which she kicked across the room - and pulled me onto of her on the bed.

"Brooke, go to sleep." She shook her head and kissed the front of my neck. "Brooke stop." I moaned. I couldn't help it. She took off my shirt and flipped us over she she was straddling me. She kissed me softly at first, but it got harder as she continued. I would say I wasn't enjoying it, but I totally was. She stuck her tounge in my mouth as she ran her hands through my hair. I ran my fingers down her bare stomach to her butt and squeezed it, which caused her to squeal and laugh. I pulled away and shut my eyes.

"Cal why aren't you kissing me?" She whined as she pulled my neck to try to get me to kiss her. The problem was, I felt like I was taking advantage of her. She didn't know what she was doing and I don't know if she would be happy with me tomorrow.

"You don't know what you're doing Brooke. Let's just go to sleep okay?" I said quietly. "And if tomorrow, you still feel like kissing me like this, we can okay?" She pouted and kissed me one last time before laying down beside me. I took off my pants and my shirt and layed down beside her, holding my arms out so she could cuddle into me. She fell asleep quickly and it gave me time to think. Why did I do that? Shouldn't I have let her just kiss me and not say anything? No, I need to treat her like a lady and if I don't she won't be with me. But would she be with me anyways? I thought about the way she called me her boyfriend twice tonight. Mikey would kill me but I really wanted to be her boyfriend. I remembered the pregnancy text she got from Lux. I need to ask her about that tomorrow. I ran my fingers up and down her back and I felt her shiver. I loved her so much. Wait, did I love her?

No.

Yes dumbass.

No..

Did I?

-

sorry this took a hella long time to write.

hope you like it :)

I love you guys - kylee xx